Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I guess I just always associated The Bahamas with all the resorts in Nassau, but damn that place is beautiful. We stayed on Guana Cay and hit a lot of the little islands all around the Abacos. This was our personal transport (friend’s parents’ yacht) around the islands all week, including another center console boat that our friend’s cousin was driving around to transport us in once we anchored in the sea off the islands.

Just got home late tonight and now turning around and heading back out to crappy Fresno in the morning for work :smh:

Attachments

• D68C1CD9-0F43-457D-808E-4E3FE94A0E13.jpeg
    D68C1CD9-0F43-457D-808E-4E3FE94A0E13.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 166
made the decision to spend 2 weeks in Spain. Visiting Barca, Valencia, Sevilla and Madrid.

I am trying to make it out to Ibiza as well but need some help. Not sure what's the proper area I need to stay in. Any hotel recommendations? Trying to mainly party in the day on the beaches

Edit: also looking for any restaurant recommendations in Barca, Valencia, Sevilla and Madrid

Last edited:
made the decision to spend 2 weeks in Spain. Visiting Barca, Valencia, Sevilla and Madrid.

I am trying to make it out to Ibiza as well but need some help. Not sure what's the proper area I need to stay in. Any hotel recommendations? Trying to mainly party in the day on the beaches

Been to IBIZA a few times - let me know how I can help - only done Airbnb/stayed with Barca friends who have a house

Hitting DR in a couple of weeks with my boys. My guy just announced that him and his wife are divorcing.

So it's now a divorce party...

Also, here are some photos from my trip to El Salvador. I got sick half way through, so i didn't do everything that i wanted to. My son had a great time visiting his grandparents.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2540.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2540.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 26
  • thumbnail_IMG_2556.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2556.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 25
  • thumbnail_IMG_2609.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2609.jpg
    493 KB · Views: 29
  • thumbnail_IMG_2636.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2636.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 165
  • thumbnail_IMG_2640.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2640.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Hitting DR in a couple of weeks with my boys. My guy just announced that him and his wife are divorcing.

So it's now a divorce party...

Also, here are some photos from my trip to El Salvador. I got sick half way through, so i didn't do everything that i wanted to. My son had a great time visiting his grandparents.
Is that a crib you stayed at?

Kinda surprised about the food sucking in Cuba. Seems like finding a great Cuban food spot in America is a real treat.

Kinda surprised about the food sucking in Cuba. Seems like finding a great Cuban food spot in America is a real treat.
I mean, It's Cuba we talking about. Extreme poverty, shortages and rations. Yes food sucks to pampered Americans but .... when they get 15lbs of Rice a month and meat is for the wealthy and in short supply high demand, what you expect. I think this is a very insensitive review.

Nothing really insensitive about it.

There are plenty of poverty stricken countries American tourists visit where the food is really good.

Since Cuba opened their doors recently and are trying to "cater" to tourists, most of what is offered at most places is your stereotypical pasta, hamburger, pizza, etc.

Nothing really insensitive about it.

There are plenty of poverty stricken countries American tourists visit where the food is really good.

Since Cuba opened their doors recently and are trying to "cater" to tourists, most of what is offered at most places is your stereotypical pasta, hamburger, pizza, etc.
Not even getting into politics and how crippling sanctions are to Cuba. This is not a regular poverty stricken country, is one that can't even get what's needed to develop and/or be self sufficient.

But hey cool beans ... haven't been so I can't speak on experience.

But if you think the Cubans just opened their borders to tourists, I have nothing else to talk about. You're just talkingbout your ***.

Back
Top Bottom