Your NFL playoff and Super Bowl predictions.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

^^ you fail for not realizing the pats can still win the division. Mayb you should know your $%#$ before you go off trying to make someone other than yourself look stupid.

By the way you accomplished the task of making yourself look stupid
laugh.gif
Bro I'll put my NT name on the line that the Pats will not win the division

They won't win it, so I don't see how you say I made myself look stupid when your the one putting them winning the division
grin.gif

By the way, you accomplished the task of making yourself look stupid by not being able to spell MAYBE
laugh.gif

I dont think one person on this board actually thinks that dude doesnt know how to spell maybe. Its clearly typing mistake, not a misspelling.. Come on nowbro.

^^ you fail for not realizing the pats can still win the division. Mayb you should know your $%#$ before you go off trying to make someone other than yourself look stupid.

laugh.gif

They won't win it, so I don't see how you say I made myself look stupid when your the one putting them winning the division
grin.gif

By the way, you accomplished the task of making yourself look stupid by not being able to spell MAYBE
laugh.gif

Don't tryand flip $%!%. You tried to make me look stupid by saying " you do realize there is no way the pats can win the division". Obviously now that someone exposed you before I could you're saying " oh it won't happen anyway". LOL @ you not knowing the scenarios and writing all that fail shot when you were WRONG. This has nothing to do with whether or not my prediction was true. But you were quick to come at me saying that my prediction "fails" because it's not possible for the pats to win the division when you were wrong. Next time don't quote someone so prematurely without knowing the playoff scenarios and rules of the NFL. But then again, you're a jets fan. For the record I'm on my iPhone and I could care less about spelling errors on a damn shoe forum. At least I didn't make an NFL error while at the same time trying to make someone else look as if they don't know what they talking about. You salty cuz you was wrong is all
laugh.gif

Dude all i know is that the Patriots aren't even gunna be in the playoffs, so your predition is wrong either way.

Plus it looks like you got caught again on your Eagles pick. You just stay taking L's huh?
roll.gif
I could care less if a prediction is wrong. I just think its funny you tried to call someone out about something factual when you yourselfweren't even aware of the facts
laugh.gif

Ill take L's for all the spelling errors and typos, I could care less. But I know now not to take your !+# seriously when it comes to anything NFL relatedseeing as how you're homerism blinded you from knowing that the Pats can clinch the division. You salty cuz you was wrong about a team in your owndivision.

Your football knowledge lost

while i think miami should win the divison, the pats got the easiest schedule out of the three teams and if they dont win the divison there going to at leastget in at 11-5.

i doubt baltimore beats dallas so at best their 10-6 if they beat jacksonville.

that leaves either the jets or dolphins at 10-6 regardless if they both win this sunday because one of them has to lose when they play each other.

for whatever reason though i just got a feeling the jets are going to choke it up sunday against seattle. as crappy as seattle has been this year, they'vekept it close in alot of their home games against good teams and i doubt their going to be pushovers in holmgrens final home game.

im tempted to edit my picks completely though because the more i think about it, miami is known to struggle when they play the jets on the road. i know sincethe 1998 season they've only won in new york once. im this close to hitting that edit button and giving the patriots the 3 seed and the jets the 6 seed andhaving miami on the outside looking in.

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

^You DO realize there's no way the Pats can win the division right?

YOU FAIL
laugh.gif

all that matters to me is that Randy gets another chance to fulfill his quest for that elusive ring
pimp.gif

never gonna happen bro. $%#$head quitters dont get rings

if I had to a pick a winner of the SB besides the Eagles of course

i'd honestly pick the Steelers and my semi sleeper would be the Ravens

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Don't tryand flip $%!%. You tried to make me look stupid by saying " you do realize there is no way the pats can win the division". Obviously now that someone exposed you before I could you're saying " oh it won't happen anyway". LOL @ you not knowing the scenarios and writing all that fail shot when you were WRONG. This has nothing to do with whether or not my prediction was true. But you were quick to come at me saying that my prediction "fails" because it's not possible for the pats to win the division when you were wrong. Next time don't quote someone so prematurely without knowing the playoff scenarios and rules of the NFL. But then again, you're a jets fan. For the record I'm on my iPhone and I could care less about spelling errors on a damn shoe forum. At least I didn't make an NFL error while at the same time trying to make someone else look as if they don't know what they talking about. You salty cuz you was wrong is all
laugh.gif

Dude all i know is that the Patriots aren't even gunna be in the playoffs, so your predition is wrong either way.

Plus it looks like you got caught again on your Eagles pick. You just stay taking L's huh?
roll.gif
I could care less if a prediction is wrong. I just think its funny you tried to call someone out about something factual when you yourself weren't even aware of the facts
laugh.gif

Ill take L's for all the spelling errors and typos, I could care less. But I know now not to take your !+# seriously when it comes to anything NFL related seeing as how you're homerism blinded you from knowing that the Pats can clinch the division. You salty cuz you was wrong about a team in your own division.

Your football knowledge lost
Dude u think i really care if u take me seriously when I talk NFL? Do you homie, i'll still throw my opinion on anything NFL related and uwill read it and like it
pimp.gif

Yea i kno that it was a simple misspelling . I just wanted to break balls
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by truthmain

People underestimating the Vikes - why is that? We're arguably one of the hottest teams in football, and we're peaking at the right time. I guess this weekend and next we'll need to make believers out of some of you.

It's because you're the Vikings... and both your QBs suck. (If Tavaris can win a playoff game... this user name is done for)
Quoted for later use
dd526eb1098b9589ece486b860fa99cb44701009.gif

I don't understand this logic. The Vikings have an incredibly nice D-line. DB's? Well not so much outside of Sharper... And are straight up lethargicon offense if its not AP making plays.

Shut down AP and Chester (easier said then done) and the Vikes are a gimmie win. T-Jack isn't the QB that cardinals game makes him out to be and they willnot put up more than 24 points in a game consistently.

All this "The Vikes are HOT and peaking at the right time" non sense
laugh.gif
I wish we were in the NFC North. We'd be Hot and Peaking at the right time too..

EDIT:
Oh and yea Both your QB's suck.

screw it...

Patriots > Panthers

RANDY WILL FULFILL HIS QUEST FOR A RING AND I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN! i would shed tears of pure joy. Randy will roar like KG "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!"and "WHAT CAN THEY SAY NOW?"

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

TAVARIS > erin rogers

I'll take Rogers > T-Jack. Mr. Poor mans Mike Vick. Put 8 in the box and force that kid to beat you with his arm. He won't.

Rogers is a baller, a gun slinger in the mold of Favre. This is his first year starting so he should improve as his career goes foward. What I don'tunderstand about GB is there inconsistancy. How the hell do you have THAT many ball hawks and suck on defense?!

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

screw it...

Patriots > Panthers

RANDY WILL FULFILL HIS QUEST FOR A RING AND I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN! i would shed tears of pure joy. Randy will roar like KG "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!" and "WHAT CAN THEY SAY NOW?"

you'll be shedding tears when they dont make it past the first round.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by truthmain

People underestimating the Vikes - why is that? We're arguably one of the hottest teams in football, and we're peaking at the right time. I guess this weekend and next we'll need to make believers out of some of you.

It's because you're the Vikings... and both your QBs suck. (If Tavaris can win a playoff game... this user name is done for)
Quoted for later use

I don't understand this logic. The Vikings have an incredibly nice D-line. DB's? Well not so much outside of Sharper... And are straight up lethargic on offense if its not AP making plays.

Shut down AP and Chester (easier said then done) and the Vikes are a gimmie win. T-Jack isn't the QB that cardinals game makes him out to be and they will not put up more than 24 points in a game consistently.

laugh.gif
I wish we were in the NFC North. We'd be Hot and Peaking at the right time too..

EDIT:
Serious? No one but Sharper? Sharper ain't even our best DB. You don't watch anything outside of Falcons football, and every singlethread of yours proves it. Everything you say is tainted black and red, so your opinion is irrelevant.

And AD + Chester>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Turner/Norwood.

I'll be waiting for your multiple quotes and large type.

i dont know what you guys are arguing about but the vikings are the better team right now. i dont like either team, thats just from my awesome and vastfootball knowledge right there. so you can take that as fact.

truthmain wrote:

truthmain wrote:

Quoted for later use

I don't understand this logic. The Vikings have an incredibly nice D-line. DB's? Well not so much outside of Sharper... And are straight up lethargic on offense if its not AP making plays.

Shut down AP and Chester (easier said then done) and the Vikes are a gimmie win. T-Jack isn't the QB that cardinals game makes him out to be and they will not put up more than 24 points in a game consistently.

laugh.gif

EDIT:
Serious? No one but Sharper? Sharper ain't even our best DB. You don't watch anything outside of Falcons football, and every single thread of yours proves it. Everything you say is tainted black and red, so your opinion is irrelevant.

And AD + Chester >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Turner/Norwood.

And who in your secondary is better than Sharper? I saw that Lethargic Vikes Offense BARELY squeek out a b.s. win over the Saints.AND play horrible againstCarolina. You shoud be thanking GOD you don't have to come to Atlanta to play this game as it would be an EASY W.

Now let's get back to buisness. Antwan Winfield is nowhere near the shut-down CB you Vikes fans claim to be. And as I said, SHARPER is the best player inthat secondary. Over course AP > Turner. that's obvious troll. But that's where it ends, offensivly. Roddy White > Berrian, and Ryan > T-Jack.

C'mon kid. give me a better argument.

Your D line is awesome and your DB's suck. You should agree.

AFC:
1. Titans
2. Steelers
3. Jets
4. Broncos
5. Colts
6. Ravens

NFC:
1. Giants
2. Panthers
3. Vikings
4. Cardinals
5. Cowboys
6. Falcons

AFC First Round:
6. Ravens over 3. Jets
5. Colts over 4. Broncos

NFC First Round:
6. Falcons over 3. Vikings
5. Cowboys over 4. Cardinals

AFC Second Round:
1. Titans over 6. Ravens
2. Steelers over 5. Colts

NFC Second Round
1. Giants over 6. Falcons
5. Cowboys over 2. Panthers

AFC Championship:
2. Steelers over 1. Titans

NFC Championship:
1. Giants over 5. Cowboys

Super Bowl:
Steelers over Giants

truthmain wrote:

truthmain wrote:

Quoted for later use

laugh.gif

EDIT:
Serious? No one but Sharper? Sharper ain't even our best DB. You don't watch anything outside of Falcons football, and every single thread of yours proves it. Everything you say is tainted black and red, so your opinion is irrelevant.

And AD + Chester >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Turner/Norwood.

And who in your secondary is better than Sharper? I saw that Lethargic Vikes Offense BARELY squeek out a b.s. win over the Saints.AND play horrible against Carolina. You shoud be thanking GOD you don't have to come to Atlanta to play this game as it would be an EASY W.

Now let's get back to buisness. Antwan Winfield is nowhere near the shut-down CB you Vikes fans claim to be. And as I said, SHARPER is the best player in that secondary. Over course AP > Turner. that's obvious troll. But that's where it ends, offensivly. Roddy White > Berrian, and Ryan > T-Jack.

C'mon kid. give me a better argument.

Your D line is awesome and your DB's suck. You should agree.
Eh I don't know why I entertain you, but I'm bored at work so lucky you.

We beat the Saints and Carolina. End of story.

You have never watched ONE Viking game if you think Sharper is better than 'Toine. You just like the fools who have been voting Sharp to the Pro Bowl thepast few years because he got some INTs here and there; I ain't saying he's bad, but 'Toine is clearly our best DB and anyone who watches footballknows this. Best tackling CB in the league. Though under-sized, still good coverage skills. And, at this point I would even say Madieu Williams is betterthan Sharp.

The success of our D-Line overshadows how well the DBs have played over the last 10 or so games. I think they've only allowed maybe 8 or so TD passes, andhaven't given up a 300 yard passer since Brees in week 5. Had about 10 or so INTs since then. Now I'm not gonna be dumb enough to say our DBs arebetter than our DL, and sure, I know the strength of our DL helps our DBs immensely, but again, our secondary is a lot better than people give them credit for. Shutting down arguably the two best WRs and a Pro Bowl QB last week cannot be attributed all to our DL.

Point of my original post was to show that everyone expects us to lose our first playoff game - all I'm saying is it isn't far fetched to say theycould advance. Sure, they got holes (QB being one), but so does every team in the NFL right now. Even your holy Falcons.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

TAVARIS > erin rogers

I'll take Rogers > T-Jack. Mr. Poor mans Mike Vick. Put 8 in the box and force that kid to beat you with his arm. He won't.

Rogers is a baller, a gun slinger in the mold of Favre. This is his first year starting so he should improve as his career goes foward. What I don't understand about GB is there inconsistancy. How the hell do you have THAT many ball hawks and suck on defense?!
Rodgers ain't not gun slinger...

The rest is true. The defense struggled because we could never stop the run, when we could... and opponents had to pass. Woodson/Collins took it to the house
pimp.gif

Marley, why do you hate Aaron?

Vikings are a decent team but if they see the Falcons in the first round its over.

Back
Top Bottom