Your NOW ex-girlfriend Vol. She Wants your Best Friend

Title Says it all, Girl says she "Loves Me".... Ends up liking my Best Friend.. Friend doesn't Go for her, knowing the fact that.. i could've done better is helping me out. Everyone i talk to is telling me i could do better, even girls. Treated this girl like she was my everything, ended up just wanting to be with one of my Best Friends. Don't how to react, any suggestions (No Pics) Sorry...

NVM just move on man plenty of fish in the sea bruh 
pimp.gif

My Girlfriend At The time, Likes my Best friend. We broke up last night, she left me because she wanted him. She wanted gifts, a guy that is rich. something i simply don't have, i dont even know what to do. I Got girls i can talk to, just not girls i find that i can date.... I just want to see, people's opinion on this

I Know i can't i just don't know what to say to her.... I want her gone, thats all i want to say. I can't control her feelings, but she lied. Thats what hurt me the most

Originally Posted by iKryPtoNiTE

My Girlfriend At The time, Likes my Best friend. We broke up last night, she left me because she wanted him. She wanted gifts, a guy that is rich. something i simply don't have, i dont even know what to do. I Got girls i can talk to, just not girls i find that i can date.... I just want to see, people's opinion on this

You don't know what to do? 
The answer is easy as hell bro. You just described a girl I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole (no pun intended). What is there to debate? Find yourself someone mature, not a little girl. 

First Girlfriend, First Smash, First Kiss... This girl meant alot to me, i guess i wasn't the same for her... I helped her get out of a situation where she wasn't happy, until she met... No i feel like everything she told me was a lie, for being all emotional.... I just can't believe it happened

^ You forgot to capitalize the "s" in stop.

How old are you OP? No offense, but it sounds like a problem of a 16-18 year old...

you simpin hard bruh

like homie above said.. o's gon b o's

was going to happen sooner or later

Your story is not believable without pics. Sorry isn't good enough.

You and your friend should've just executed a give and go.

I know it's the chicks fault for ditching you, but your calling this guy your BEST friend? I would check him quick if I were you. And money and gifts don't mean everything man, she can completely end up not even feeling the guy, and come running back to you, thats when you give her the stone face so she knows she uffed up.

Back
Top Bottom