Your NOW ex-girlfriend Vol. She Wants your Best Friend

Originally Posted by Malloy19

I know it's the chicks fault for ditching you, but your calling this guy your BEST friend? I would check him quick if I were you.

"Check him" for what? He turned the !#*@# down.

Cut the girl off completely. You can't control what she does PERIOD. But you can control what you do. Remove any people who have a negative influence in your life, no matter how much it hurts.

Originally Posted by iKryPtoNiTE

First Girlfriend, First Smash, First Kiss... This girl meant alot to me, i guess i wasn't the same for her... I helped her get out of a situation where she wasn't happy, until she met... No i feel like everything she told me was a lie, for being all emotional.... I just can't believe it happened

You were the REBOUND, unfortunately. You wait until some other sucker takes their mind off their past situation AND THEN you jump in. Its not that she lied, persay, moreso that she used you to get over someone else till she was ready for someone real. I'm sure some of those lies were truths--just not all of them.Go chill out somewhere and cut her completely off. I think you're hurting more cuz she took your V-card more than anything.

Originally Posted by kickstart

First Girlfriend, First Smash, First Kiss... This girl meant alot to me, i guess i wasn't the same for her... I helped her get out of a situation where she wasn't happy, until she met... No i feel like everything she told me was a lie, for being all emotional.... I just can't believe it happened

You were the REBOUND, unfortunately. You wait until some other sucker takes their mind off their past situation AND THEN you jump in. Its not that she lied, persay, moreso that she used you to get over someone else till she was ready for someone real. I'm sure some of those lies were truths--just not all of them.Go chill out somewhere and cut her completely off. I think you're hurting more cuz she took your V-card more than anything.
Not a rebound guy, she had personal issues. No Guy was involved here, lol i took hers to. In the end this girl was simply a +!@!. She wanted to do so many dirty things it was insane, but i feel like what me and her had was simply nothing the whole time... Which hurt me the most, honestly. I know its pretty sad how im acting, but this was a first.... I just don't know what to do in a situation like this

Getting over it, sure i think im already done that. In the end i know im the better person, but i feel like i cant trust any girl as of right now

Bro man thats nothing... Keep it moving and dead her.
My ex dumped me on our one year as i had a
tiffany necklace just chilling waiting for her.
We all simp but keep it moving.

iKryPtoNiTE wrote:
Getting over it, sure i think im already done that. In the end i know im the better person, but i feel like i cant trust any girl as of right now

Time will heal things, there are more girls out there. I look at your situation in a different way. I actually think you are lucky, it sucks now but you found out about it. There are a lot of dudes in similar situations where the best friend and girlfriend are sneaking around behind their back.

Originally Posted by kickstart

Not a rebound guy, she had personal issues. No Guy was involved here, lol i took hers to. In the end this girl was simply a +!@!. She wanted to do so many dirty things it was insane, but i feel like what me and her had was simply nothing the whole time... Which hurt me the most, honestly. I know its pretty sad how im acting, but this was a first.... I just don't know what to do in a situation like this

laugh.gif
@ you thinking you were her first, followed by she was a kitchen rag statement. Trust bro, she was just using you to get to "him"

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

She'll be right back son.

And when she comes back, kick her to the curb.
I don't think he'll kick her to the curb.
I hope so though.

Originally Posted by RedBox

I hope so though.
I did, told her to mature then actually speak to me. Im done and now to find something better

Originally Posted by RedBox

I hope so though.
I did, told her to mature then actually speak to me. Im done and now to find something better
Easier said then done my friend. You say that now but once she comes back she'll put on a scene and facade and she KNOWS you'll take her back. Take my advice fam and cut her off completely. Don't even talk to her when she comes back to you. Save yourself a lot more heartache than you already have experiences. Once a smeeze always a smeeze

she asked if we can be friends i straight up said no. maybe in a few months or a year or two, by then im hope she is nothing to me except just a memory of just experience. So its official, called the broad up told her im done i deserver better i know it, she knows it, everyone i know told me i do. So its over, hopefully she runs into a guy that is as shallow as her.

Your friend should smash and dash in your honor, I bet you she'd be emotionally scarred for life.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Post a pic for closure..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That got me.

Yo it's bound to happen to everyone dude once. We all have that one girl that played us for a fool. Just be happy it happened sooner rather than later.

Also...
Originally Posted by NYMVP

Your friend should smash and dash in your honor, I bet you she'd be emotionally scarred for life.

Originally Posted by INS

Bro man thats nothing... Keep it moving and dead her.
My ex dumped me on our one year as i had a
tiffany necklace just chilling waiting for her.
We all simp but keep it moving.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet my guy

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

kill em with success....

THIS X 1000. Better yourself by getting a new haircut, start lifting and getting bigger. There's no better feeling then seeing your ex months later when youre a new man and you see that look in her eyes thinking "damn, i messed up"

Back
Top Bottom