Your the gm and owner o your favorite team what moves do you make ?

Celtics 

Trade garnett for deandre and bledsoe ( if that doesnt work get one of rondos boys smith or perk)

after acquiring bledsoe try to flip him for eric gordon to have some scoring ( would help the pelicans too)

keep pierce 

Saints 

get rid of colston 

Marlins 

sell the team 

I'm gonna steal from blackxme/do work son and flip Lin, Greg Smith, DMo and whatever other person he mentioned last night for Kevin Love. Would probably do less for LaMarcus Aldridge, and resign Aaron Brooks.

Can't say much about the Texans cause they filled a lot of needs in the draft, and have crappy cap space. Before then, ideally I would have traded for Boldin if the Ravens were giving him up for Graham crackers.

I blow up the Hawks. Let Smith walk, trade Teague, keep big Al & make a run at Wiggins.

Hopefully after drafting Wiggins I select well in the next few NBA drafts so he doesn't leave me like Lebron.

Last edited:
I'm gonna steal from blackxme/do work son and flip Lin, Greg Smith, DMo and whatever other person he mentioned last night for Kevin Love. Would probably do less for LaMarcus Aldridge, and resign Aaron Brooks.

Can't say much about the Texans cause they filled a lot of needs in the draft, and have crappy cap space. Before then, ideally I would have traded for Boldin if the Ravens were giving him up for Graham crackers.

For rox I would of went after Lopez last summer and I would've tried to squeeze collision into the harden trade

Last edited:
Yanks

Do everything in my power to get A-Rod's contract voided and disassociate from him in every way possible :lol:

Giants

Pay Victor
Sign Marcus Trufant

you cant get rid of the GOAT

roll.gif
if the 2nd best of all time jerry rice can get cut ......... 

yanks were fools for giving arod that money jeter i understand but damn just cause you have money dont mean you have to spend it 

C's

Sit KG down and let him know rebuilding starts now and that he's not in the picture. Thank him for his service of 6 years and let him know that you will honor him with a bobblehead night with Honey Nut Cherrios on opening night next year. Hopefully he retires so his contact comes out of the books. I keep Pierce and really hope we can lure Al Jefferson back so he hold down the middle. If Cap room is available, I look to get an athletic wing like Nick Young, or Ariza for the low.

Cowboys

JJ has screwed us for the next 10 years with generous wallet and stupid trades ( Roy Williams). I try to stockpile picks over the next two years and hope that I can package Romo and Miles for the pick to Johnny Football. In the meantime I am looking for a new OC.

Nets :

Would've never traded for Gerald Wallace :smh:

We could've had Harrison Barnes cookin for us.

I want Jeff Van Gundy Coaching :pimp:

Texans

Can't really complain :smokin

Nets :

Would've never traded for Gerald Wallace
mean.gif

We could've had Harrison Barnes cookin for us.

I want Jeff Van Gundy Coaching
pimp.gif

Texans

Can't really complain
smokin.gif
they got desperate with   they couldn't of traded for batum ? 

texans i would look for a decent back up qb and as stated before i would of plucked boldin from the ravens with a late rounder

All the Rockets need is a PF and atleast a solid Jarrett Jack-like starting point guard and they'd be good to go. Lin/Beverly are great backups...not starters.

For the Bucs I'd probably sign Freeney or Abraham to give our front 7 a veteran presence that's been there done that. I think they wanna give as many snaps to Clayborn/Bowers as possible this year though so that probably won't be happening. I'd also like to do the same for backup RB and sign Bradshaw to backup Doug. We run the same offense as the Giants and I think that'd be a great fit for both sides.

Sixers...I would have traded Evan Turner at the deadline. I don't even know where I'd start with that team really, they need just about everything except a PG now after the Bynum trade.

Last edited:
That Q trade to the 49ers was the worst case of collusion :lol: :smh:

A 6th rounder for Q was really the best you could do? Any number of teams would've gave a 3rd/4th :lol:

All the Rockets need is a PF and atleast a solid Jarrett Jack-like starting point guard and they'd be good to go. Lin/Beverly are great backups...not starters.

For the Bucs I'd probably sign Freeney or Abraham to give our front 7 a veteran presence that's been there done that. I think they wanna give as many snaps to Clayborn/Bowers as possible this year though so that probably won't be happening. I'd also like to do the same for backup RB and sign Bradshaw to backup Doug. We run the same offense as the Giants and I think that'd be a great fit for both sides.

Sixers...I would have traded Evan Turner at the deadline. I don't even know where I'd start with that team really, they need just about everything except a PG now after the Bynum trade.
sixers are doomed they payed holiday but you got nobody worth a damn on the roster with the small exception of thad young. i really want to see how bynum plays out this offseason

Re-sign Bradshaw as a backup for Wilson
find middle ground with Cruz and pay him.
Extend JPP, Nicks, Joseph.
Sign Karlos Dansby.
Sign Kerry rhodes.

Back
Top Bottom