Your Thoughts on Internet Exposure?

When a girl gets her intimate pictures spread on the internet/sent to friends/family/colleagues, do you feel bad for her? Or do you think she had it coming bytaking those shots in the first place?

Discus.

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

laugh.gif
gettin it craaackin

dont feel sorry for her, thats what you get for crap like that. have some discrepancy, wear a bag over your heard or something if youre going to take thosesort of pictures

Originally Posted by Nawth21

wear a bag over your heard or something if youre going to take those sort of pictures

smh,
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If more females were down to wear bags in bed, I'd be talking to A LOT MORE FEMALES!

being an expert on the subject.

sharing with friends = cool.

snitching to the broad with screenshots, then conduct intimate IM sessions, then trying to bag the broad yourself and get turned down = not cool

You reading this ray?

ARE YOU READING THIS RAY?

ima see u soon baby

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

snitching to the broad with screenshots, then conduct intimate IM sessions, then trying to bag the broad yourself and get turned down = not cool

You reading this ray?

ima see u soon baby
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

You reading this ray?

ima see u soon baby

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^look what you done started OP
laugh.gif
this again.

roll.gif
Real talk I felt bad during that thread. Girl that HBW was hittingwas
pimp.gif
, but yo that myspace message was ridiculous
laugh.gif

Friend-Nick you know you had sex with so and so at that party last nite. You were all over her.
Me-No no way, that chick is heidious
Friend-You sure Nick? I saw pics on facebook. stop lying, everybody knows you might as well come out with it.

SMH
smh.gif

It's not really something to laud but at the same time I can't say it isn't amusing.

I dont feel bad for the chicks makin flicks with 3-4 dudes. But if u taking pictures of ya wifey and u happen to lose ur camera thats messed up

Back
Top Bottom