Your thoughts on non black females saying the N-word

Seems lately alot of ladies are getting a little loose with the word.  I have already had to check two caucasion women who thought it was cool to say around a black guy.  And they had the nerve to get indignant when I stated my disapproval.

So what do you guys think about it.   Especially you brothas who have non black females.   Do they say the n-word around you?  Is it cool with you?

Ive seen alot of dudes let it slide because they want them yambs.

Seems lately alot of ladies are getting a little loose with the word.  I have already had to check two caucasion women who thought it was cool to say around a black guy.  And they had the nerve to get indignant when I stated my disapproval.

So what do you guys think about it.   Especially you brothas who have non black females.   Do they say the n-word around you?  Is it cool with you?

Ive seen alot of dudes let it slide because they want them yambs.

Do you say it around them?

But damn... this does not relate to this thread. But I have a friend that told me everytime he smashes a snow bunny, he makes them say the N word. :lol:

Do you say it around them?

But damn... this does not relate to this thread. But I have a friend that told me everytime he smashes a snow bunny, he makes them say the N word.
laugh.gif
I admit I probably say it too much as it is.  However, I make it a point not to say it around them because I dont want to give them the excuse.

Folks get mad but in bed you love it when you tell them to say "I love that n c***" word to Shane diesel.

Isn't it some double standard then. I here a lot of Mexicans say it too. Heck even Asians.

i check it...

its not just white women / black men dynamic...

ALL women think they can do disrespectful things because guys let stuff slide...

WHY? cuz they want the yambs.

before people come in taking a dump on the thread... dont look at it just from the N word perspective. look at it from a women doing things that anyone else did would be perceived as disrespect...

but dudes will let things slide b/c they dont want to rustle jimmies and miss out of the buns.

applies to the n word
applies to talking crazy
applies to calling guys the b word
applies to calling out a guys manhood
applies to outrageous self entitlement
applies to "deserving" better b/c they have two teddies and some yambs.

Folks get mad but in bed you love it when you tell them to say "I love that n c***" word to Shane diesel.

Isn't it some double standard then. I here a lot of Mexicans say it too. Heck even Asians.
Which is why i said "non black".  That encompasses all other cultural backgrounds.

And "I love that n c***" word" doesnt do anything for me.  

i hate that.. makes me super flaccid whe i'm trying to fap.

to be real... i RARELY say it around people OUTSIDE of the black community... i dont want them to feel comfortable to say it to me, and i dont want to make them uncomfortable by using. no matter the race.

I don't let black women call me a "n-word", so I'd be damned if some broad of another race called me that.

For the record..I never say it around non-black people, unless I'm really mad.

Last edited:
I let it slide cuz its not disrespectful to me.

That's just me though. I don't let that entitlement **** or talking crazy slide. I'll put you in your feels right quick baby gurl.

I let it slide cuz its not disrespectful to me.

That's just me though. I don't let that entitlement **** or talking crazy slide. I'll put you in your feels right quick baby gurl.
This. N word doesn't bother me but I make it known from the jump I don't care about a ******* feelings. Act up and I will not hesitate to put you in your place.

i check it...

ALL women think they can do disrespectful things because guys let stuff slide...

before people come in taking a dump on the thread... dont look at it just from the N word perspective. look at it from a women doing things that anyone else did would be perceived as disrespect...

but dudes will let things slide b/c they dont want to rustle jimmies and miss out of the buns.

applies to the n word
applies to talking crazy
said much more eloquently than I did.

i check it...

applies to the n word
applies to talking crazy

How about black people in general... calling you the N word, when you're not black?

Back
Top Bottom