Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

is this just a bunch of hype?

i can't see them releasing all of this and who is the cat that posted it in the first place and where did he get it?

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by thakickboss

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

the hall of fame pack is a 1 and 09 jordan
source
nerd.gif
Why do ppl ask for a source lol its not like you'd know who it was anyway

lol source meaning a web link or news link, lol.

I'm sick of these freakin packs...... but I can't stop buying them. I hope the colors are good, and they retro these kicks the right way. Can'twait to see the sample picks!

i say when these packs drop no one buys them no one lines up and dont buy them at all until price gets lowered lol, and it will be like a strike

copped 21x
lol sike naww..
im broke with the cdp's and i dont got a job.
LOL
but yea ill def. get the dmp 2x if they work it right.
slam dunk 1x
lulzownt

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

i say when these packs drop no one buys them no one lines up and dont buy them at all until price gets lowered lol, and it will be like a strike
wow, just wow. how old are you like 6? even if you and your people dont get em there gon be hypebeasts that will and it will all get sold outbefore you cats decide to "strike"

Originally Posted by spizike231

Pics of Raging Bulls, and some more info on the Hall of Fame packs would be amazing. Possible cops? The III pack is a no go, the II is a no go for me, maybe, depending on colors. And maybe if we could find some pics of his hall of fame pictures, maybe we'll know whats gonna be in the hall of fame pack.

Co-Sign on everything you said.

Where did anyone mention a VIIs package? as in a source not in this thread

Doesnt matter if you guys buy them their gonna sell either way.. Just hope elevens or white red twelves make an appearance.. 2010 is the 25th ann so deep downinside i know all the fire will drop next year

I'm hoping that if they're putting two of the same retro's in one pack, the colorways would hopefully be fire

after this yr in the CDP packs im broke, i need to see m ore pics of the upcoming packs but they look good so far. gotta start saving now!

Ight juss want da rading bulls pack and I don't know if I should pik up da 3 packs cause I got purs and flips and im good with two of each retro

Ight juss want da raging bulls pack and I don't know if I should pik up da 3 packs cause I got purs and flips and im good with two of each retro

Some of the packs are very interesting, have to wait and see more info on these.

Back
Top Bottom