Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

Im by no means a Mod but I think all these topics on packs should be locked cuz both of them are like night and day, i mean you have all these confirmed packsin this topic, then you have some yahoo claimin there wont be any packs in another topic, i think we should lock it up till someone with clout can confirm this

look if they do it once everyother month i might cop cuz all those packs are gonna cost a pretty penny and then some ill cop if the cws are clean, i got money,and the quality is somewhat decent

Originally Posted by DJ236

MarcSJ08

Slam Dunk Package Feb.2009

there's more packs.
espnabc_campaign_2.jpg

..choice of colorways to choose:

82568-004-FEB03274.jpg
76.jpg

Micheal%20Jordan%27s%20Famous%20Dunk.jpg
322.jpg

*hopefully*

Unfortunately, this pack looks like it will get passed over in favor of the purple foams if they do come out in February
ohwell.gif

There is no flippin way that pack would get passed over some foams if it got released at the same time. Guaranteed!

Yo im getting tired of the packs. they just need to to single OG color way releases at LEAST. Or just single releases.

I'm a sucker for IIIs... so I'll be keepin my eyes open for more info. But if anyone at JB is taking votes... give me the true blue and the mocha.

If they release TBIII's and White Cements III in the same pack.

I'm down for another pack

I think they should stick with the DMP II's as the only pack to be released for next year.. I agree with the concept that with all these packs, the qualityof the retro's seems to invariably suffer... this is how we end up with massive creasing (CDP 17's and 18's), yellowed soles (CDP 5's) andashy/burnt/damaged suede (CDP 17's and 18's).

If you ask me, they should start retroing the 16s and the 17s.. They just retroed the 15s over the past year or so and I figure that the 16s are next in line?I'd like to see a retro of the original 17 in the briefcase..
wink.gif

Real Talk All These Packs Are Taking Up Alot Of Space. If They're Hot I Will Be Coppin' Tho.

Back
Top Bottom