Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

damn i dont know what to say......thats alot of money coming out of my pocket if i get em, but i guess im gonna end up passing on them.oh and about thelevi's pack, your about 8 months late on that man.

Laney V's.....
nerd.gif

Simple question is why won't they just make a pack with 2 hot shoes? There's enough hot joints in good colorways

I have to be happy about those packeges
They will be nice I think next year will me way better than this one
At least they will be worth not like the ones from this year that I always only wanted only one shoe in every pack

Originally Posted by Xnyles

Why would they release all those III what about some XIs or VIs or enough with the damn packs
Responses like this kill me. Its kinda clear they aren't going to just drop classics like Space Jams, orwhatever.
Why would people want them to stop the packs. Its a creative way to get some classics out.

I mean ALL OF US want them to just release one shoe at a time and all that !#%%. But it isn't going to happen. The packs are wayyyyy better then some ofthe shoes there coming out with now. The @$%%#$* fusions and junk. The CDP had some great shoes. We got Carmines, Hares, Bred 11's.

Sounds interesting. I hope they can come up with something good for the "raging bull"

I think they started to figure it out. The 11/12 were both great colorways that a lot of people liked. They just need to release the classics and these thingswould flyyyy off the shelves.

What more do you want/ What/!

They released the hares, the carmines, bred 11s, cement 3s, why then?

You know why? Cuz they can't get it on point ever anymore and they'd prolong as long as they want and would make JB into the skittle companies it'sbecomed. It's dead guys. after the 23s its dead. !

please no more packs at all....JB feeds people with garbage with the CDP...now they might want to give people what they want in 3 packs and double packs...JBplease NO!!

Well, for years I've been saying that they were releasing all these J's with the Jumpman logo so they could get money out of us twice by then releasingthem again down the line in the "original" format bearing the Nike Air logo and original colorways. Of course everyone would bite again. Huge Win-Winfor Jordan Brand and Nike inc.

Maybe this is it? I personally think its a little early and they arent that desperate yet. That sure would be a slap in the face, right after the last twoyears of all the III's they just released. Probably would be a hell of a profit though.
laugh.gif

One day that will happen though, and im sure they will do some ridiculous marketing scheme only releasing the amount of pairs equal to the year they came outor something (I.E. 1988 for the 3).
grin.gif

Yeah, looks like an overkill on the IIIs. JB has re-released most of the noteworthy IIIs. Personally, I would like to see some retro 6s (bred andwhite/infrared colorways) and retro 9s (caro/white and bred/grey colorways).

I miss copping Jordans that I want by themselves and not in some stupid pack i bought absolutely no Jordans in 2008 Nike retro was FTW and JB FTL

Originally Posted by greatone33333

better packs needs, all 11's space jam's and concords or columbia's

Thinking of the same. HOw about space jam and concord packs? And make it a GR.

Back
Top Bottom