Your Thoughts??

With all the release this year anyone could became and instant sneakerhead or Jordan head in an instant. Does that bother ant of the real collector's ?

What!!!!!!!! No I dont think that cop'n all this years release make you a "sneaker-head". It a hella good start, but I believe its more thanthat. Knowing your history on the shoes and appreciating it and the design , making the connects to get the one you want etc. Is allpart of that, so for someone to collect all this years release will be considered a "hypebeast" imo
eyes.gif

Listen, I'm not saying this smart or anything but I just want the classics done right. I don't buy so I can impress the girls or be the first onein on monday at school with the latest limited release. I just want what I had growing up in it's original form with good quality, I don't care if theyrelease 10 gazillion as long as I get mine. I don't wear Jordans for anyone else except myself.

An example, I put alot of time and money into aquiring these and there by far my favorite shoe.

313120190.jpg

So when I heard they were coming out in the CDP I was pissed. Not because they were being released again but because they were butchered. I don't care ifeveryone on earth had a pair as long they are done right.
wink.gif

if you feel your a sneaker head/jordan head...them thats all that matters.....regardless of shoes.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

What!!!!!!!! No I dont think that cop'n all this years release make you a "sneaker-head". It a hella good start, but I believe its more than that. Knowing your history on the shoes and appreciating it and the design , making the connects to get the one you want etc. Is all part of that, so for someone to collect all this years release will be considered a "hypebeast" imo
eyes.gif
yeah I agree buying all the latest sneaks calls for being a hypebeast
nerd.gif
wink.gif

I agree with feets response as well as 3thaman
grin.gif

JB is doing no justice to the OGs its really sad
mad.gif
smh.gif

I don't really know why the term "sneakerhead" is so important, especially "jordan head" I just don't get it. But I guess mythoughts would be, this individual has mad loot to spend or is living good because they are still managing to spend that much despite the economical changesthat has gone through and is still going through, besides I find that the pack is very overrated and overpriced.

I think you have to a mix of the old love and the new love to be a jordanhead. as well as having a vast knowledge of the kicks and terminology. But in the samerespect just because someone buys all the CDP's this year and a pair of 23's, doesn't make them an instant sneakerhead. Just means they have 23pairs of Jordans. And like "retro" said your off to a good start, but what's next?

What!!!!!!!! No I dont think that cop'n all this years release make you a "sneaker-head". It a hella good start, but I believe its more than that. Knowing your history on the shoes and appreciating it and the design , making the connects to get the one you want etc. Is all part of that, so for someone to collect all this years release will be considered a "hypebeast" imo
eyes.gif

Couldn't have said it any better

Sorry...but if you didn't know what Jordans were in the 90s , you should never call yourself a Jordan-Head or whatever. You can buy all the cheap lookingretros you want, but it means absolutely nothing.

retrourfeet wrote:
Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Thats what happened to me

What happend?
Bought all shoes this year and now hypebeast/ or sneakerhead
eyes.gif

are you asking if I've copped all the kicks that dropped and now consider myself one then answer is no ? I was just posing and question ? to see what theconsensus is

just because some crappy colorways and new frankenstein js came out this year doesnt make someone a "sneakerhead"

who has the right to judge who is a "real" collector and who is not? everybody has a different opinion of what a "sneakerhead" is anyways.

just do you.

d0njaye wrote:
who has the right to judge who is a "real" collector and who is not? everybody has a different opinion of what a "sneakerhead" is anyways.

just do you.
I agree...I like what I like ...I don't consider myself any type of shoe collector I just buy what I like

eyes.gif

Good answer! A new collector could have every CDP,but if they don't anything about J's. It would be like having a series of book, but not being able toread.

the more sneakerheads the better i dont care if people have my j's as long as i got mine

What happend?
eyes.gif

I didnt buy every sheo this year. I bought a few plus a couple from the past years. Plus how does that make me a Hypbeast?

retrourfeet wrote:

What happend?
eyes.gif

I didnt buy every sheo this year. I bought a few plus a couple from the past years. Plus how does that make me a Hypbeast?

No Im sorry I didnt clarify, I was asking what happend, and the hypebeast comment underneath was asking if That's what happened. Anyways,you answered the question and to answer yours it doesn't.

I had to start my collection over this year so i say thank jb for releasing all these cdp's. I had alot of og's when i was young and i still wear thesame sz now, but back then i used to play school ground ball in them so i messed pretty much messed all my heat up except a few. I say get what u want long asu like it acourse sum ntr's are going to hate becuz they feel special they have og's but it dont matter to me retro or what as long as it's a realJordan you still got it.

for me its about all the sneakers you have from past years and your absession. having all the kicks from this year doesnt mean anything imo

Back
Top Bottom