Your Top 3 Most Mis-Managed Artist..........

Some of these artist you guys are listing aren't even mis-managed, they're just lazy or arent good enough to blow...

Juelz Santana is lazy.he didnt capitalize with three singles, each with a feature... (C Brown, Yelawolf, Weezy) thats on him.
Joe Budden wasnt gonna blow regardless of his situation...
Sombody mentioned Christina Millian... S.O.S by Rihanna was intended for her, but she didn't like it... song became #1. Rihanna took her place.

sidenote: Alot of "these type of artists" should follow the Curren$y blueprint... "Im independent, !%+$ yo system... ill get paid without it."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Budden wasn't gonna blow like that, don't let the internet gas you. Juelz was just lazy, his last album had like 8 singles and he went plat and still didn't even capitalize on it.

Scarface...i feel like he is legendary enough to tour yearly off his catalog and possibly do voiceover work
Redman (arguably Meth)...definitely have the personality for a webisode series, they need to get off Def Jam and go to E1 or something to release their music instead of being tied to a major now.
I wanna say Nipsey Hussle...too talented not to have a situation right now.

Young Dro-
30t6p3b.gif
dude could seriously be in the same position has 2chainz right now

Mario- Dude can flat out blow, After the song with gucci dude just disappeared

Originally Posted by babylonzion

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jrwriter-723726.jpg

when it was their chance to bat, da dipset inter beef was tearing da crew at da seams.....
english, please
Translation: When it was their turn to shine and be pushed to the for front, there was tension inside the dip set circle causing them to break up, not giving these dudes a chance to blow. 

Peedi Crakk, Young Chris, and Neef Buck I can go for days with all the rappers from philly i just picked the first 3 that came to my mind

So much truth about lil b and Joe budden ...

Y'all think dro could have exploded though??

Originally Posted by ninjahood

jrwriter-723726.jpg

when it was their chance to bat, da dipset inter beef was tearing da crew at da seams.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Please stop it. This is the one thing about the Dipset movement that annoyed me. It was so strong that lames like these 2 and 40 Cal were praised as being nice. Mr. "I had one flow for 8 years" Writer.... All his verses were the exact same "Its the writer of writers, the fighter of fighters, the slider of sliders, cross me you'll be the lifer of lifers"
indifferent.gif
 8 years of this..... Hell Rell was marginal at best, Killa Cams greatness really made up for all their shortcomings and soon people just turned into zombies and riding with it simply cause it was The Dips.

smh at big kuntry...dudes album dropped but it released the same day as TI's album. young dro.. hes prolly lazy...at least kuntry still drops mixtapes consistently 

peedi crakk, young gunz...

jay electronica = who knows

co sign on sisqo/mario ....mario's album w/ chick with the braids on it was crazy...

What Antidope said
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
None of the henchmen dudes were mismanaged. They were never gonna get on anyway.

To answer the question, Joe Buddeen and Canibus were the 1st guys to pop in my head. Seems like they are the poster
children for mismanagement. It has to do with both themselves and other people though.

Man JR was nice, *+$ are yall talking about? The Writers Block series was dope, and he had a pretty big single ft Killa and Weezy in Bird Call

Max B easily.. Jim wasn't giving him enough shine before they split, and after his case came up and he had the contract issues he never really had a legit team behind him. Shame.

young dro (the RIP mixtape was ***' fire)
curren$y (lil wayne gave him a little shine but never the big opportunity)

Back
Top Bottom