Your Top 5 WORST Actors Vol. Give me my time back!

They're are so many choices...so many different directions but I'm going to go with those that consider themselves established actors
5. Keanu Reeves

1hzfuv.jpg

4. Kirsten Dunst

116s6fl.jpg

3. Brendan Fraser

f25ueg.jpg

2. Paul Walker

2emmyqp.jpg

1. Drew Barrymore

2vjd3ww.jpg

They're are so many choices...so many different directions but I'm going to go with those that consider themselves established actors
5. Keanu Reeves

1hzfuv.jpg

4. Kirsten Dunst

116s6fl.jpg

3. Brendan Fraser

f25ueg.jpg

2. Paul Walker

2emmyqp.jpg

1. Drew Barrymore

2vjd3ww.jpg

no clue. anyone can entertain me.

The Game
Nas
Ray Allen
Dame Dash
Beanie Sigel.

no clue. anyone can entertain me.

The Game
Nas
Ray Allen
Dame Dash
Beanie Sigel.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Nicholas Cage

/Thread
I guess you have not seen Leaving Las Vegas or Adaptation. Cage has been a great actor in his career, he just happens to be going for the secure box office like roles now.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Nicholas Cage

/Thread
I guess you have not seen Leaving Las Vegas or Adaptation. Cage has been a great actor in his career, he just happens to be going for the secure box office like roles now.

I can't think of a top five, but one of the worst actors is Channing Tatum. whose the dumb*** that keep giving him leading roles in movies? he has no emotion whatsoever. so monotone. another actor who I think is bad is the guy from Tokyo Drift the main character.

I can't think of a top five, but one of the worst actors is Channing Tatum. whose the dumb*** that keep giving him leading roles in movies? he has no emotion whatsoever. so monotone. another actor who I think is bad is the guy from Tokyo Drift the main character.

All the bad movies that Nic Cage has made greatly outweigh the on or two good movies he has made. He is the anti Ed Norton.

All the bad movies that Nic Cage has made greatly outweigh the on or two good movies he has made. He is the anti Ed Norton.

Most artists who try to act, eg., Taylor swift, P.diddy, Chris brown, etc.

Most artists who try to act, eg., Taylor swift, P.diddy, Chris brown, etc.

Back
Top Bottom