You're kinda asleep in class, half-conscious, and... Vol. Play it off

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the stories.

I've been there many times, I nudged a girls boob with my elbow on a plane ride and woke us both up.

The worse is being half asleep and trying to take notes only to later look back at it and try to figure out what the hell you wrote....SMH

What about when you're sleeping and drooling..

you wake up and see a huge wet mark around the collar area of your shirt

Anyone just think about something funny when the class is quiet and bust out laughing???

maddd embarrassing people looking at you strange and @%$% lmao

I'll admit it. This past summer, I was taking summer school at 8 am. Not a good idea, but hey I had to take the class to graduate. Class was sooo boringone day, and I had drank a lot the night before. So i'm nodding off, when out of nowhere, I let out this soft sounding, long fart. I turn bright red andtry to play it off. Everyone around me heard, haha. Everyone tried to hold in their laughs, but a good friend of mine next to me just busted out laughing inthe middle of class, and everyone else who heard followed. I took a major L that day.

Originally Posted by sunshine734

Originally Posted by LTMS206

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

when im in class i know that im their for my education and future and that i have to learn the material so i dont fall asleep

You are capable of doing what many people dream of

You better get weekend classes to cause your grammar is horrible, there not their.
laugh.gif

how are you going to use bad grammar when correcting someone else's grammar. (Too not to)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw that as well.

I only fall asleep in class during my TA bell, and this always happens. I wait awhile before I look up.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Anyone just think about something funny when the class is quiet and bust out laughing???
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

people think you crazy or something, like nothing about Physics 2 is funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HtownRox14

I'll admit it. This past summer, I was taking summer school at 8 am. Not a good idea, but hey I had to take the class to graduate. Class was sooo boring one day, and I had drank a lot the night before. So i'm nodding off, when out of nowhere, I let out this soft sounding, long fart. I turn bright red and try to play it off. Everyone around me heard, haha. Everyone tried to hold in their laughs, but a good friend of mine next to me just busted out laughing in the middle of class, and everyone else who heard followed. I took a major L that day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

The worse is being half asleep and trying to take notes only to later look back at it and try to figure out what the hell you wrote....SMH

Totally agree. Trying to decipher what you wrote ftl.

this happened to me a lot during class
laugh.gif
i would just like laugh at myself for how dumb i probably looked.

sunshine734 wrote:
LTMS206 wrote:
Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Th3Ownly wrote:
when im in class i know that im their for my education and future and that i have to learn the material so i dont fall asleep

You are capable of doing what many people dream of

You better get weekend classes to cause your grammar is horrible, there not their.
laugh.gif

how are you going to use bad grammar when correcting someone else's grammar. (Too not to)
laugh.gif

Tisk Tisk. You really should have ended your question with the proper punctuation mark when correcting grammar. (? not .)
laugh.gif

in class one time kid in front of me was dead i swear, the teacher thought it would be funny to drop a book next to him, so he did and ive never seen somebodyso fast wake up and fall out of the desk completely. whole class was dying for a good 10 min

Lol that used to happen to me all the time in my english class. Weird thing was I never remember the seizure type movements happening anywhere else. Certainlydoesn't happen now and it never happened anywhere but in that english class at a desk. 2 seconds of embarassment/trying to play it off then laughing atmyself and forcing myself to stay away, that of course didn't always work...

Back
Top Bottom