You're The Director Of A Huge Budget Film...Name Your 2 Stars And The Plot

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
My 2 Stars
1. Rober De Niro
2. Tom Hanks

Joe DiMaggio's (De Niro) and Lou Gehrig's (Hanks) time together as yankees, from winning the world series together from 1936 to 38, till the death of Gehrigs in 1939.

My 2 Stars
1. Rober De Niro
2. Tom Hanks

Joe DiMaggio's (De Niro) and Lou Gehrig's (Hanks) time together as yankees, from winning the world series together from 1936 to 38, till the death of Gehrigs in 1939.

Actor: steve carrell

Plot: One man, Agent Michael Scarn (Carrell), makes a huge drug bust by himself.

Actor: steve carrell

Plot: One man, Agent Michael Scarn (Carrell), makes a huge drug bust by himself.

Leo and Denzel

Plot: Lead prosecutor (LEO) chases Denzel(Barry Bonds) for using steriods in baseball: BALCO

are switch them, Denzel chasing roger clemons

Leo and Denzel

Plot: Lead prosecutor (LEO) chases Denzel(Barry Bonds) for using steriods in baseball: BALCO

are switch them, Denzel chasing roger clemons

this may be a little off topic, but I would love to see a GTA: San Andreas movie and GTA: Vice City movie. If I was directing those movies, I would make it just like the game. put all the cut scene for the story and even down to the little details like the cheesy humor. for example, the buger shot, ammunation, and cluckin bell commercials. It would be just like playing the video game only on the big screen. now that to me will be dope
pimp.gif

this may be a little off topic, but I would love to see a GTA: San Andreas movie and GTA: Vice City movie. If I was directing those movies, I would make it just like the game. put all the cut scene for the story and even down to the little details like the cheesy humor. for example, the buger shot, ammunation, and cluckin bell commercials. It would be just like playing the video game only on the big screen. now that to me will be dope
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

They made vice city movie already. Its called scarface.

And I'd agree on denzel and leo.

The plot would be denzel being a crooked cop but trying to save a little girl from a gang of mexican drug dealers on a boat that might or might not sink heading towards an insane asylumn. Leo would be an undercover drug addict basketball player who runs around and can never seem to get caught.
pimp.gif

They made vice city movie already. Its called scarface.

And I'd agree on denzel and leo.

The plot would be denzel being a crooked cop but trying to save a little girl from a gang of mexican drug dealers on a boat that might or might not sink heading towards an insane asylumn. Leo would be an undercover drug addict basketball player who runs around and can never seem to get caught.
pimp.gif

billionaire couple freeze their eggs and sperm before going on a year vacation. they die while abroad and in the will they leave their fortune to their unborn children. Aziz Ansari and Jane Lynch star in this comedic romp as they attempt to inseminate a woman with the billion dollar goodies and then become their adopted parents.

billionaire couple freeze their eggs and sperm before going on a year vacation. they die while abroad and in the will they leave their fortune to their unborn children. Aziz Ansari and Jane Lynch star in this comedic romp as they attempt to inseminate a woman with the billion dollar goodies and then become their adopted parents.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

My 2 Stars
1. Rober De Niro
2. Tom Hanks

Joe DiMaggio's (De Niro) and Lou Gehrig's (Hanks) time together asyankees, from winning the world series together from 1936 to 38, tillthe death of Gehrigs in 1939.
This one might actually work. I could really see hollywood making this film.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My 2 Stars
1. Rober De Niro
2. Tom Hanks

Joe DiMaggio's (De Niro) and Lou Gehrig's (Hanks) time together asyankees, from winning the world series together from 1936 to 38, tillthe death of Gehrigs in 1939.
This one might actually work. I could really see hollywood making this film.

Bradley Cooper and Colin Farell in the full length feature of SNL's "#%%% in a box", co-directed by Michael Bay.  I can see the trailer: "Be careful...of which box you stick your %%%% in" then just explosions everywhere.

Bradley Cooper and Colin Farell in the full length feature of SNL's "#%%% in a box", co-directed by Michael Bay.  I can see the trailer: "Be careful...of which box you stick your %%%% in" then just explosions everywhere.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Christina Hendrix, and Halle berry. Two woman going around to different doctors trying to figure out why their boobs are so big, only to find out its just how god wanted them to be. Billy bob tonton is the doctor who assist both woman in the medical room and in the bedrooms. A lot of nudity

Back
Top Bottom