Youth In Revolt = Fight Club Plot ?

Michael Cera with a stupid mustache = his version of Tyler Durden?

smh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Repeating scenes in the trailer?

Must be a whole lot of movie to watch
eyes.gif

I think they combined two trailers together and put it in one video for your viewing pleasure. Galifiankidisofi is hilarious and I'll be watching thisbecause at least the scenes with him will be funny.

Now that you mention it Michale's narration for this movie reminds me of Edward's narration in Fight Club.

Thing is, this is purposefully funny and I wouldn't be surprised if it was paying homage in some way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "solidarity"

Typecasting be damned, Michael Cera makes me laugh. Zach Galifinakis too. This will be caught in theaters.

i seen the book in the borders and thought about getting it. i think im going back to pick it up.

Saw this film last year and it was HILARIOUS. Kinda sucks that the best parts were shown in trailers though.

Michael Cera's alter ego "Francois" is GOLD. He's going to surprise a lot of people who have typecasted him as one-dimensional. The onlysimilarities that this has with "Fight Club" is that they were both based on books.

I don't really see the similarities but I will definitely watch this movie.I actually think Michael Cera is funny.

Back
Top Bottom