Youtube Videos:

Anybody else getting annoyed with these youtube videos at the top of the threads? 
Commercials I understand, but there was actually a music video playing on top of one thread I entered. I couldn't even pause or mute it. 

Is anyone else noticing these?

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Anybody else getting annoyed with these youtube videos at the top of the threads? 
Commercials I understand, but there was actually a music video playing on top of one thread I entered. I couldn't even pause or mute it. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No (because I don't see any ads [/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) but I am getting annoyed with these threads complaining about it. [/color]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) but I am getting annoyed with these threads complaining about it. [/color]
indifferent.gif
Whats with the JRose avys?
nerd.gif
I been outta General too long
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

did he really get domodded? all i know is about the messages

Yeah, you missed the last message from Meth, I assume.

yeah i missed that part i think... ANYONE GOT A SCREEN SHOT?!
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom