You've got One song choice - Make a believer out of the uninitiated

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

sin4563.jpg

The Ghost of Girlfriends Past....
eek.gif

Great thread idea, OP.
pimp.gif

Listen to all 8 minutes for proper experience/breakdowns.

Some of the crispest music instrumentation you will ever hear in your life.
30t6p3b.gif

hugebird wrote:
I don't know if you listen to Chan, but I only posted this because I am in one of those moods today, and I have been listening to her for the last 3 hours. I honestly don't know how someone could dislike her music. She has evolved and had so many different facets, but this is just one of the middle times. If you like this, hit up my PM, and I can show you where to "stream" some more of her music.

Definitely a fan of Cat Power: Metal Heart, I Found a Reason, He War, Maybe Not, the whole "The Greatest" Album, her Wild is the Wind Cover.  

Can't stop listening to The Black Keys, so many good songs but here's one that most if not all people can at least find the instrumentals awesome.

They only have three songs available right now, but I saw them live a couple times last week. They are dope.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK
Off topic but since I heard this on How to make it in America it has been on repeat. Song is just amazing
eek.gif
pimp.gif

one of my favorite bands ever. cant go wrong with Thrice. older stuff is heavier, more post hardcore. newer stuff is more indie. all is
pimp.gif

For everyone loving that Andreya Triania song, check out Bonobo's music...he produced her album

Back
Top Bottom