YuGiOh Appreciation

Yu Gi Oh is not in my top 10, but it is definitely appreciated.

Battle City Arc was :smokin

DarkHole-LCYW-EN-ScR-1E.png

Bruh, there's a Yugioh Club at my school. All the lames are in it. 

:rofl: :rofl:

there was a lowkey club like this at Temple University. during lunch hours, a small lounge area in the student center, was taken over by EVO tournament wannabes who brought in joysticks, tvs, and fighting games, and Magic/other types of card games enthusiasts. nerd level was over 9000.

having said that, i did find myself wanting to jump in that fighting game action tho :lol: playing those card games was too much tho...

Last edited:
The first few seasons were great, got wack after that.

Definitely not the best of it's genre though.

Still got my holo Blue Eyes White Dragon :smokin

Last edited:
I've beaten this robot several times but it doesn't unlock the other opponents.

Does anyone know what the deal is?

Last edited:
That episode where Yugioh is battling Kaiba up on the castle roof, and Blues Eyes Ultimate Dragon hits the scene for the first time... I was :wow:

How did the show end?

I don't even remember.

I liked the part where that other dude also had a pharoah. I was like...woah!

I don't remember exactly what happened but I liked the scene where Joey had to duel some really "tough" dude and he lost. It was like when they got taller or something.

But he ain't go out like a .....

Last but not least...the god cards.

I went to a yugioh tournament at a toysrus a long time ago. Some interracial kid had all the god cards.

They were in gold sleeves, laminated, etc.

Everyone was surrounding him like he was signing autographs.

Last edited:

there was a lowkey club like this at Temple University. during lunch hours, a small lounge area in the student center, was taken over by EVO tournament wannabes who brought in joysticks, tvs, and fighting games, and Magic/other types of card games enthusiasts. nerd level was over 9000.

having said that, i did find myself wanting to jump in that fighting game action tho :lol: playing those card games was too much tho...
na b the disrespect. I knew the kids, nerdy sure but a few placed at evo in various games. Who are you :lol:

I just hated how most episodes ended with To Be Continued, but it was a very good show. Characters and story arcs had a lot of depth to them.

View media item 501004

Yugi boy.
:lol: :lol:

That episode where Yugioh is battling Kaiba up on the castle roof, and Blues Eyes Ultimate Dragon hits the scene for the first time... I was :wow:

So many memories. I remember being the best duelist in my school. I still get made fun of it today.

The anime was the best.Great characters story and it was funny too.

@antidope i like some of the stuff you post in the nba offseason thread but after making a thread about yugioh to follow up the dbz thread(few months ago) where people was comparing dbz characters to nba. But you bring up this foolishness as being the best kid anime.....now i will have to look into detail whenever u post in the nba offseason.
mean.gif

@antidope i like some of the stuff you post in the nba offseason thread but after making a thread about yugioh to follow up the dbz thread(few months ago) where people was comparing dbz characters to nba. But you bring up this foolishness as being the best kid anime.....now i will have to look into detail whenever u post in the nba offseason.
mean.gif
antidope hates funnel cake.

Funnel cake b.

mean.gif

Name some better ones. DBZ isnt a kids anime, they had women stripping and perverted Master Roshi in it. Nothing kiddy about that. Kiddle animes would be YuGiOh, Pokemon, Digimon, Beyblade, and the like. YuGiOh>>>>> All of those. I remember that thread though it was hilarious.

Funnel Cake :x. Its disgusting.

I remember buying a booster pack and found a relinquish card. The good old days when we would spend $3 for happiness, nowadays we gotta camp out for some shoes that cost $160 and tax 
roll.gif
roll.gif

na b the disrespect. I knew the kids, nerdy sure but a few placed at evo in various games. Who are you :lol:

don't mind the fighting games as much as the card playing and by mind i mean the card playing was...well, i didn't know anyone who was goin hard wit da yu gi oh at 19/20yrs old... to each his own tho lol. wassup doh, u went to temple and were about that life?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom