Yuku has completely killed Niketalk S&T

I'm sorry, but #cmonson
Game threads are almost completely useless now and useless to post in

Ehh, it's not that bad, but dont y'all remember when playoff threads would go 50/60 pages?
I mean the WCF with the lakers barely hits 15

Well whatever, I guess we can all get on twitter or some %#!@
smh.gif
nerd.gif

i might actually have to make a twitter.

normally that Lakers/Suns thread should have been like 50 pages. even regular season game threads were like twice that length. it sucks that anytime something happens that you actually want to post about, Yuku crashes.

good thing this wasn't happening a year ago when Michael Jackson died (RIP). that might have been the last we'd ever see of NT.

NT is worth about 200 Gs i think . Come on we should be able to afford a better server. This Yuku is killing us

It has a lot to do with why a lot of the normals don't post as much I'd think.

That's my reason why I haven't really been around. If it takes so long to get my post through... and then it gets lost in translation I kind of give up trying. It really loses it's charm of moment-by-moment intrigue of watching a game with a bunch of fans, commenting on the game, talking trash, etc.

During the Olympics Basketball thread it was awesome because we all sat back, cheered for the same team, and rooted together. I just hope by the next summer games we get to have the server fixed, or moved to a new service entirely.

I know it's been brought up with the mods and admins already, and pretty much not much they can do, so at this point I'm just like alright, I'm just going to stop posting until things get better, but once they do I'll be back.

I applaud those who have the patience with these servers.

Yea, this *%+% is terrible. Niketalk sucks now, can't even look at a thread anymore. It's not just the sports forum either. The worst part is when you click a page and nothing shows up....Or your reply finally goes through 30 minutes later.

Keeps me off NT more and more

seriously mods need to fix this... i been around since the start of NT and it cant compare at all

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Reason why I don't post there no more
smh.gif
. I broke 4 screens already.

alien.gif
alien.gif
you literally broke 4 screens over yuku? I wonder how many tvs you have gone thru playing games online

Man, I don't even bother coming in here during game days
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Just wait a few hours after the game, and post my thoughts.....definitely not as fun as before.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

It has a lot to do with why a lot of the normals don't post as much I'd think.

That's my reason why I haven't really been around. If it takes so long to get my post through... and then it gets lost in translation I kind of give up trying.

Well said.

I don't post during game threads either. Even when I try to post AFTER a game has ended it takes like 3min to complete a post.
indifferent.gif

I also have not been posting as much anymore. The straw that almost broke the camels back was in the NFL draft thread during draft weekend
smh.gif

even though its not as fun, i now post on twitter during games ... no 1 post a min requirement ... no pyramids ... if 'm home and in front of the computer i'll post on NT

frown.gif
@ S&T ...

i only really post in the mornings now before i go to work or start my day. Its the only time where the load times are somewhat fast.

Back
Top Bottom