Yung (Bankroll) Fresh- Life of a Hot Boy

Legacy? What legacy? He only been rappin a few years, da hell you talmbout.

I swear the only bank fans ive seen are on the NT, never met ONE person in real life that listened to any of his music.

Wsup with you "doggy"? You don't like the ***** music....then move along.

Dude been rapping since like 07-08 with Gucci. Got his second chance at being a major rapper...and his life was cut short before he could blow up 4real.

If a ***** had a few tapes...touched a lot of people and did good, they have a legacy.

You ain't ordinary bruh. Go bump South Park Mexican and praise his "legacy" :lol:

Last edited:
^Yeah idk what buddy up there talking about 
mean.gif

Wsup with you "doggy"? You don't like the ***** music....then move along.

Dude been rapping since like 07-08 with Gucci. Got his second chance at being a major rapper...and his life was cut short before he could blow up 4real.

If a ***** had a few tapes...touched a lot of people and did good, they have a legacy.

You ain't ordinary bruh. Go bump South Park Mexican and praise his "legacy" :lol:
What legacy? Son is known for being a pedophile more than anything. Ive never heard of anyone in real life that listen to him, gotta be a Texas thing. Support your local pedos I guess.

Bankroll and tity Boi are examples of how a identity change/2nd chance can work wonders. It's a gift and curse Cuz now dudes who suck that been rapping for a decade and still working at Arby's will never give up

Bankroll and tity Boi are examples of how a identity change/2nd chance can work wonders. It's a gift and curse Cuz now dudes who suck that been rapping for a decade and still working at Arby's will never give up

True. There's some dudes that I actually want to get a second wind (Fabo), especially in this rap climate, or even a 5th (Dro)

I swear the only bank fans ive seen are on the NT, never met ONE person in real life that listened to any of his music.

Bankroll was big in the A long before his death..... Where are you from? Why are you in here?

Last edited:

U sound ****** dumb lol bank been out since 07

And aint a god dam thang come out of detroit besides eminem and 8mile....the movie.

Not no fine ho, other rapper, humanitarian, nada.

U sound ****** dumb lol bank been out since 07

But doggys in here talmbout this was his second chance at rap......exactly my point, wtf happened the first time?

Where the threads at talmbout homeboy when he was 'poppin' in 07?
.yall the type that find out about someone and find out they been rappin for years before that and act like yall been rockin wit him the whole way.

View media item 2219020
View media item 2219022
Spm been locked up longer then bankrolls entire career and still got more money. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
But doggys in here talmbout this was his second chance at rap......exactly my point, wtf happened the first time?

.yall the type that find out about someone and find out they been rappin for years before that and act like yall been rockin wit him the whole way.

View media item 2219020
View media item 2219022
Spm been locked up longer then bankrolls entire career and still got more money. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

SPM was out when you really could sell physical copies of music so, yeah, he got more paper back then. But lets be honest, that "5 mill" is gone :lol:

:rofl:

NT really needs to find a way to remove the "Wavy" off of wavy daddy wavy daddy name.

Bringing shame to the wave :smh:.

Why you always talmbout the south when you aint from the south?

SPM was out when you really could sell physical copies of music so, yeah, he got more paper back then. But lets be honest, that "5 mill" is gone :lol:

Read doggy, that was of last year. He been havin bread, and even if that WAS the case, thats pretty dam good for soundscans only.

Bruh Fresh was on like 5 songs on one of Gucci's best tapes, EA Sportscenter. Any OG Wop fan has heard this ***** 

I can't speak for you new ****** tho 
nerd.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Bruh Fresh was on like 5 songs on one of Gucci's best tapes, EA Sportscenter. Any OG Wop fan has heard this ***** 

I can't speak for you new ****** tho :nerd: >D :lol:  

Speaking of EA Sportcenter....I saw Yung Ralph at Josephine's last Sunday :lol:. He was in the cut, just coolin. Almost forgot he tried to rebrand with rich gang :lol:.

Bumping "Faces" right now :pimp:

Last edited:
Was listening to a strap (from Travis porter) mixtape from a couple years ago when I was driving last night n realized fresh was on a song called "onyx" , he really be on everything :lol: :pimp:

I liked some of SPM's stuff from 98-00, and he did open doors for a good amount of local dudes, but there hasn't been a peep of his music here in a very long time. Him sexually assaulting that girl basically made him Chris Benoit in Houston/Texas rap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom