Yung Berg Got Robbed Yet Again? This Can't Be Life...

Still to this day that "Outerspace" beat is one of the hardest beats i heard in my life as far as mainstream
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
. I dont care how many times son got robbed but that song is a banger. Cant hate.

When Business dropped this dude was on top of the world. A couple chains snatches later he's still trying to make a comeback
laugh.gif

Still to this day that "Outerspace" beat is one of the hardest beats i heard in my life as far as mainstream
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
. I dont care how many times son got robbed but that song is a banger. Cant hate.

When Business dropped this dude was on top of the world. A couple chains snatches later he's still trying to make a comeback
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

When then "Business" was out dude had ALL the broads.
Then he started getting beat up and getting his chain snatched on a number of occasions
laugh.gif

When then "Business" was out dude had ALL the broads.
Then he started getting beat up and getting his chain snatched on a number of occasions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Yung Berg appreciation thread?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

song is
pimp.gif
*shrug* "if you love him baby you� should !%#@ em"
smokin.gif
Still looking for this untagged and a few other videos he got on WSHH, can't find those songs either. I don't care, son might get punked and all that but he can still make some dope songs. Like son said "Outerspace" was crazy when I first heard it. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Yung Berg appreciation thread?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

song is
pimp.gif
*shrug* "if you love him baby you� should !%#@ em"
smokin.gif
Still looking for this untagged and a few other videos he got on WSHH, can't find those songs either. I don't care, son might get punked and all that but he can still make some dope songs. Like son said "Outerspace" was crazy when I first heard it. 

OP, this is how you make a thread... baited me straight here.

I need this song untagged though... anyone? ...The Roscoe joint too...

Sex In The City
I See You
 Put It on you
Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Still looking for this untagged and a few other videos he got on WSHH, can't find those songs either. I don't care, son might get punked and all that but he can still make some dope songs. Like son said "Outerspace" was crazy when I first heard it.�

Put it on me
Out Of Space

OP, this is how you make a thread... baited me straight here.

I need this song untagged though... anyone? ...The Roscoe joint too...

Sex In The City
I See You
 Put It on you
Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Still looking for this untagged and a few other videos he got on WSHH, can't find those songs either. I don't care, son might get punked and all that but he can still make some dope songs. Like son said "Outerspace" was crazy when I first heard it.�

Put it on me
Out Of Space

Wow I thought I was alone when it came to thinking yung berg had hits/beats in his CD (i mentioned his CD on the "best produced CD of the decade thread I think lol...)

i feel u guys on the outerspace track.

Do That There

Wow I thought I was alone when it came to thinking yung berg had hits/beats in his CD (i mentioned his CD on the "best produced CD of the decade thread I think lol...)

i feel u guys on the outerspace track.

Do That There

Never had an issue with Berg other than his propensity to have chains removed from him. He's not extremely talented but he's got an ear for beats and makes good hooks.

Never had an issue with Berg other than his propensity to have chains removed from him. He's not extremely talented but he's got an ear for beats and makes good hooks.

Back
Top Bottom