[| -- Yup! Paul Pierce just murdered Chris Bosh so bad that a Brawl begins -- |]

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

And one last thing as far as the knee goes....Watch some old Magic Johnson highlights. He basically created that move. Anytime he got in the paint he would raise his knee/leg to create space. Coincidence that PP grew up in LA and was a huge Magic Johnson fan?
yes, but magic didnt knee the other guy down to get room to dunk. i was not impressed at all with pierce's dunk, even looking at it objectively. he pushed another guy out of the way then dunked. if you wanna look at real facials, i suggest you youtube shannon brown's clips
pimp.gif

i dont think PP kneed him in the goin on purpose. Yes, he did lead with the knee, but Bosh jumped and got hit in part of the play. And I agree, I dont think it was an incredible dunk. If it was body to body with no knee, then it would have been great especially over a shot blocker like Bosh. And yes, Shannon Brown does some crazy stuff
thank you.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

And one last thing as far as the knee goes....Watch some old Magic Johnson highlights. He basically created that move. Anytime he got in the paint he would raise his knee/leg to create space. Coincidence that PP grew up in LA and was a huge Magic Johnson fan?
yes, but magic didnt knee the other guy down to get room to dunk. i was not impressed at all with pierce's dunk, even looking at it objectively. he pushed another guy out of the way then dunked. if you wanna look at real facials, i suggest you youtube shannon brown's clips
pimp.gif

i dont think PP kneed him in the goin on purpose. Yes, he did lead with the knee, but Bosh jumped and got hit in part of the play. And I agree, I dont think it was an incredible dunk. If it was body to body with no knee, then it would have been great especially over a shot blocker like Bosh. And yes, Shannon Brown does some crazy stuff

Bosh is not a shot blocker. I repeat Bosh is NOT a shot blocker lololol.

The dunk wasnt that impressive in a sense that the extra curricular happened. knee and the stare down. i'm not sure if PP realize he kneed someone inthe groin area or not but if he did and still did what he did afterward to thikn hes G then dude needs to chill out lol.

Back
Top Bottom