[| -- Yup! Paul Pierce just murdered Chris Bosh so bad that a Brawl begins -- |]

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
Lebron
Melo
Durant
Granger
Butler
Jefferson
Odom
Maggette
Turkoglu
Carter
Artest
Stephen Jackson
Gerald Wallace

wink.gif

no way any of those guys except lebron, melo, and durant are better than pierce. you have an argument with granger, but thats it.
That list is a joke. Is there another Odom I don't know about? I know that doesn't mean Lamar Odom

Originally Posted by ncjamn

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

^
Lebron
Melo
Durant
Granger
Butler
Jefferson
Odom
Maggette
Turkoglu
Carter
Artest
Stephen Jackson
Gerald Wallace

wink.gif

no way any of those guys except lebron, melo, and durant are better than pierce. you have an argument with granger, but thats it.
That list is a joke. Is there another Odom I don't know about? I know that doesn't mean Lamar Odom
Maggete and Jackson better than PP?
laugh.gif

well ill give you a MOTIVATED Jackson, MAYBE

Originally Posted by sjuelz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
at all the haters coming in. "bumped from the 2nd round" stop embarrassing yourself. you all sound so angry.
laugh.gif

47a25eaecde40b38c4f9b2087d3b407459d683e.jpg
laugh.gif
2myyn1t.jpg

laugh.gif
Wow nice to know the Celtics are now again relevant again since the 80's
roll.gif
Exactly.

If it wasn't for KG ..Boston would probably be still chanting MVP whenever Kobe is in town..

Back to the topic.. the dunk was
sick.gif
..offensive foul or not..

Originally Posted by Japs24

laugh.gif
at all the haters coming in. "bumped from the 2nd round" stop embarrassing yourself. you all sound so angry.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
2myyn1t.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.

If it wasn't for KG ..Boston would probably be still chanting MVP whenever Kobe is in town..

sick.gif
If it weren't for Kobe, Adam Morrison and Shannon Brown wouldn't have a ring. If it weren't for Gasol, Kobe wouldn't have his 4thring.

(See what I did there?)

paul pierce is the damm truth who is enlightened by the mystique of Boston sports and wishes to retire w. us.

kobe's a ratface weasal prima donna thats used to getting her way.

Dunk was good...../thread

This post is still up? This dunk may not even be top 10 dunks of season when it's all over. Hyping a dunk for nothing. Pierce shoulda got blocked.. ohnevermind he couldn't have got blocked cuz he kicked Bosh.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
2myyn1t.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.

sick.gif
If it weren't for Kobe, Adam Morrison and Shannon Brown wouldn't have a ring. If it weren't for Gasol, Kobe wouldn't have his 4th ring.

(See what I did there?)
Are you dumb or something?

I'm talking about C's fans.. posting banner pics like they've been winning rings the last decade..

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
2myyn1t.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Exactly.

sick.gif
If it weren't for Kobe, Adam Morrison and Shannon Brown wouldn't have a ring. If it weren't for Gasol, Kobe wouldn't have his 4th ring.

(See what I did there?)
Are you dumb or something?

I'm talking about C's fans.. posting banner pics like they've been winning rings the last decade..
Yup

^
Lebron
Melo
Durant
Granger
Butler
Jefferson
Odom
Maggette
Turkoglu
Carter
Artest
Stephen Jackson
Gerald Wallace

last but not least..

Rudy Gay.
9d215b4767eac2a0175efea2e316155473ce862.gif

wink.gif
7d125c541a619c4fb8fdfbd50f77cd946ad5ad6.gif

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

06f15bed7479a14fe8ed4aa15e3e9cc67b87522.pjpg
8b42526ea772c7ddaf242d5d791e1b119a84f8a.pjpg

In response to the Kobe pic.....Step your game up KB

Still living in the 60's I see
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you are so salty. get over it. bill is on top of the mountain in terms of rings. i don't care if he got those in 745 b.c.

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

paul pierce is the damm truth who is enlightened by the mystique of Boston sports and wishes to retire w. us.

Haha what did pierce do with the mystique of boston sports without KG and Jesus.

06f15bed7479a14fe8ed4aa15e3e9cc67b87522.pjpg
8b42526ea772c7ddaf242d5d791e1b119a84f8a.pjpg

In response to the Kobe pic.....Step your game up KB

Still living in the 60's I see
laugh.gif

Not at all....Just if people are gonna post pics of a guy holding trophys(who I am a big fan of and respect, KB) then they need to give respect where respectis due. Russell played 13 seasons and won 11 rings, at 6'-8" playing against the maybe the most dominant player ever in Wilt. And yes the Celtics havemore championships then the Lakers. Yes I am a Celtics fan, but facts are facts. I am also a Red Sox fan, but I have no problem saying that the Yankees are abetter franchise. So if the Lakers were the best I would come out and say it. Its one thing to be a fan, but know the history too.

Not at all....Just if people are gonna post pics of a guy holding trophys(who I am a big fan of and respect, KB) then they need to give respect where respect is due. Russell played 13 seasons and won 11 rings, at 6'-8" playing against the maybe the most dominant player ever in Wilt. And yes the Celtics have more championships then the Lakers. Yes I am a Celtics fan, but facts are facts. I am also a Red Sox fan, but I have no problem saying that the Yankees are a better franchise. So if the Lakers were the best I would come out and say it. Its one thing to be a fan, but know the history too.
oh boy here we go again... calling out CP to handle these Celtics Fans.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ourtran

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Haha what did pierce do with the mystique of boston sports without KG and Jesus.

Once again, know the history....He is currently number 3 all time on the Celtics scoring list, and will end at #2 ahead of Larry Bird. Not bad for a franchisewith 17 Championships, 10 players on the NBA at 50 list, and 22 retired jerseys and 31 former players in the Hall of Fame

And I will add this in as a BASKETBALL fan....If you have some free time and havent seen this game check it out...2002 Eastern Conf finals Game 3 vs NJ Nets.This vid is the fourth quarter and is in 5 parts

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Not at all....Just if people are gonna post pics of a guy holding trophys(who I am a big fan of and respect, KB) then they need to give respect where respect is due. Russell played 13 seasons and won 11 rings, at 6'-8" playing against the maybe the most dominant player ever in Wilt. And yes the Celtics have more championships then the Lakers. Yes I am a Celtics fan, but facts are facts. I am also a Red Sox fan, but I have no problem saying that the Yankees are a better franchise. So if the Lakers were the best I would come out and say it. Its one thing to be a fan, but know the history too.
oh boy here we go again... calling out CP to handle these Celtics Fans.
roll.gif
What is there to 'handle'? You can't do simple math?

And one last thing as far as the knee goes....Watch some old Magic Johnson highlights. He basically created that move. Anytime he got in the paint he wouldraise his knee/leg to create space. Coincidence that PP grew up in LA and was a huge Magic Johnson fan?

And one last thing as far as the knee goes....Watch some old Magic Johnson highlights. He basically created that move. Anytime he got in the paint he would raise his knee/leg to create space. Coincidence that PP grew up in LA and was a huge Magic Johnson fan?
yes, but magic didnt knee the other guy down to get room to dunk. i was not impressed at all with pierce's dunk, even looking at itobjectively. he pushed another guy out of the way then dunked. if you wanna look at real facials, i suggest you youtube shannon brown's clips
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

And one last thing as far as the knee goes....Watch some old Magic Johnson highlights. He basically created that move. Anytime he got in the paint he would raise his knee/leg to create space. Coincidence that PP grew up in LA and was a huge Magic Johnson fan?
yes, but magic didnt knee the other guy down to get room to dunk. i was not impressed at all with pierce's dunk, even looking at it objectively. he pushed another guy out of the way then dunked. if you wanna look at real facials, i suggest you youtube shannon brown's clips
pimp.gif

i dont think PP kneed him in the goin on purpose. Yes, he did lead with the knee, but Bosh jumped and got hit in part of the play. And I agree, I dont think itwas an incredible dunk. If it was body to body with no knee, then it would have been great especially over a shot blocker like Bosh. And yes, Shannon Browndoes some crazy stuff

Pierce 3rd best sf in the league.
Boston: best pro bball franchise of all time.
Boston: 9-2 against Lakers in finals.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom