Yup

be honest...

its cliche, but that's the best option, fambs...

girls dig that... and it makes them work harder to know that you REALLY do have better things to do.

they'll start adding things to "just wanting to spend time"

-sex
-food
-drinks
-take you out

all cuz they want to spend time. you gotta make it clear that anytime you're not w/ them, you can be w/ somebody else...

them just coming over and being with you isnt enough, and girls recognize this when you tell them.

this is how mine goes

"i'm just gonna be real. i talk to other girls. we have sex. but i never disrespect them just like i'll never disrespect you..."

she's going to HAVE to say that she doesnt care b/c if she doesnt say its cool, she's giving up too much power, showing all her cards too early...

trust...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't you have a child to raise b? Juggling multiple women should be the least of your concerns.

Originally Posted by ricky409

be honest...

girls dig that... and it makes them work harder to know that you REALLY do have better things to do.

-sex
-food
-drinks
-take you out

all cuz they want to spend time. you gotta make it clear that anytime you're not w/ them, you can be w/ somebody else...

them just coming over and being with you isnt enough, and girls recognize this when you tell them.

this is how mine goes

"i'm just gonna be real. i talk to other girls. we have sex. but i never disrespect them just like i'll never disrespect you..."

she's going to HAVE to say that she doesnt care b/c if she doesnt say its cool, she's giving up too much power, showing all her cards too early...

trust...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

be honest...

-sex
-food
-drinks
-take you out

this is how mine goes

trust...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think this is the way to go. Swag......but no seriously, being honest makes things easier. No need to tip toe around these @%!*@+.

yea definately dont let one girl know about the next

you got to keep them thinking theyre the only one youre talking to

if you let them know you talk to multiple females kiss her goodbye since most girls arent really cool with that

once again "most" girls.. then you have those that dont care.. lol think about it like this, theyre probably doing the same thing if theyre single..

be honest...

-sex
-food
-drinks
-take you out

this is how mine goes

trust...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn i wish it worked this way for me... 
The type of girls I chase don't like the player type (which I'm not) and would probably be offended if i told them about girl B

You gotta tell them jokingly so they dont know what the truth is...

"you seeing any other girls"
"Of course... I see girls everywhere... when I go to school, go to publix, go to the bank, etc."

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

but then tonight she asks me in a text, " So how many girls are you keeping open as options?"
My reaction when I read the text was 
indifferent.gif
You deserve the
indifferent.gif
for mentioning Michelle to the girl you are talking to that you went to High School with. Why even bother doing that? You could have said you were with a few friends.

I think you did it just to make a thread
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
J/K about the thread, but yeah, no reason for that...

Why not just say you was out with friends.. Instead of im out with friends and this one girl
30t6p3b.gif
who is also hot but we're just friends.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

be honest...

-sex
-food
-drinks
-take you out

this is how mine goes

trust...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn i wish it worked this way for me... 
The type of girls I chase don't like the player type (which I'm not) and would probably be offended if i told them about girl B

just try it fambs...

when have girls ever said what they meant??

think about it...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom