Z-Bo is the most underrated player in the NBA

0f835111e5f780ab51904fcb93544759f9b23d1.jpg

I'm a die hard blazers fan and it was hard to see Z-Bo move out east. Until last year most of the country had never seen him play and thought he was just afat out of shape trouble maker.

Zach is the most underrated player in the NBA. He can beat you inside and outside. He's added three point range and he's one of the best rebounders inthe league despite playing below the rim and rarely dunking the ball.

He has the reputation as being out of shape, but if you watch him play you'll see he's get most of his rebounds from pure hustle and not skying abovethe rim.

Most dont realize Z-Bo has bounced back from microfracture surgury a few years ago...

Why do I think Z-bo is the most underrated? All the other top PFs in the league play w/ All-Star caliber Pg's.

Duncan has Parker, Bosh has Calderon, Amare has Nash, Boozer has D Will, D.West has Chris Paul, Dirk has J Kidd, Brand has Andre Miller
and Z-Bo has Chris Duhon!

I'm willing to bet he'd be a 25-10 player if he had a PG who could create easy baskets for him...

There is no doubt that he has the talent, but he's a nutcase.

The Most underrated player in the game?
Harldy, everyone knows he's pretty good.

I'm suprised people are shocked at ZBo, Chandler, the rest of the Knics putting up numbers this year though.
As soon as Mike D'antoni took over, I knew which team I was going after for fantasy basketball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A Dantoni coached team is NEVER winning the chip though.

He's a big man that can't play defense, isn't a great rebounder, and shoots well under 50% for his career...

No, he's not underrated...

No
laugh.gif

It's great his value is going through the roof right now tho
pimp.gif

The guy is still a black hole.
isn't a great rebounder
For his athletic ability, I think he is. He does have a nose for the ball.
A Dantoni coached team is NEVER winning the chip though.
I disagree..he's capable, but won't get into that tonight
laugh.gif
. (The Knicks are actually playing better D this year, it just doesn't show cause of the amount possessions.)

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Nah
laugh.gif
...but he's played well this season.

Most underrated goes to Andrew Bogut.

he's avg almost 20-10 the past 6 seasons....this yr he's averaging 20 and 12, so he's not playing any different...

Nowitness....i've always respect your hoops knowledge but how can you say he's not a great rebounder? He's third in the league this season.He's one of the top 5 rebounders in the league the past 6 seasons..

Most underrated? IMO, Andris Biedrins is up there when talking about most underrated players. People still think Andris Biedrins is a "soft" player.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Nah
laugh.gif
...but he's played well this season.

Most underrated goes to Andrew Bogut.
he's avg almost 20-10 the past 6 seasons....this yr he's averaging 20 and 12, so he's not playing any different...
He's a productive, skilled player but the type of player whose stats are deceiving.

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0nline

Most underrated? IMO, Andris Biedrins is up there when talking about most underrated players. People still think Andris Biedrins is a "soft" player.
eyes.gif

I totally agree...I was telling someone earlier today that if Greg Oden put up Biedrins type numbers people would say he's the greatest thing ever...butquietly Biedrins is putting up huge numbers!

eyes.gif

Biased? ZBo is a decent player. He reminds me of a poor-man's Lamar Odom. Both are lefty, great rebounders and have the talent. they are both really stupidat times too. Imo, the most underrated player in the NBA is Chris Bosh. By that, I mean underappreciated, undervalued etc. He flies under most radars eventhough he can do everything on the court basically.

Originally Posted by 531

eyes.gif

Biased? ZBo is a decent player. He reminds me of a poor-man's Lamar Odom. Both are lefty, great rebounders and have the talent. they are both really stupid at times too. Imo, the most underrated player in the NBA is Chris Bosh. By that, I mean underappreciated, undervalued etc. He flies under most radars even though he can do everything on the court basically.
Chris Bosh has been to the Olympics, all-star games, and gets recognition. I don't think Chris Bosh is underrated at all.

Oh, overrating Knicks fans, how I missed thee.. As soon as a player does somewhat well for the team and the team is doing somewhat well itself, the overratingstarts.. I remember the same being said about Eddy Curry a couple of seasons ago. And don't get me even started about how overrated players like JohnStarks were.

Someone please tell me a good pg Z-Bo has played with!! He's played w/ a shoot first Damon Stoudamire, Steve Blake, Sebastian Telfair and whoever the hellthe Knicks PG was last season..

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Oh, overrating Knicks fans, how I missed thee.. As soon as a player does somewhat well for the team and the team is doing somewhat well itself, the overrating starts.. I remember the same being said about Eddy Curry a couple of seasons ago. And don't get me even started about how overrated players like John Starks were.

i'm pretty sure that the thread starter is not a knick fan

NO knicks fan will tell you that he is underrated. he was hogging it up last season, but he has played well this season.

Back
Top Bottom