Z06 vs. Deer

Poor deer.

Call me a softie but I hate when I see dead animals on the side of the road. I feel terrible and try to take my mind off of it.

I've swerved out the way of a field mouse once. Car ran OVER is without the tires hitting him.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Didnt do as much damage as I thought it would. Still crazy, think the deer survived? Ive heard numerous stories of stuff like that happening and the deer would just get up and dip.

Not at that speed

Man luckily that man had on a helmet or it would have been much worse.

I almost hit a bird on the way to work this morning. I could swerve either because I was caught between two cars.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Poor deer.

Call me a softie but I hate when I see dead animals on the side of the road. I feel terrible and try to take my mind off of it.

I've swerved out the way of a field mouse once. Car ran OVER is without the tires hitting him.
Deer car accidents can be really dangerous for people. It's a lot different than a squirrel or something smaller, they cause serious damage.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, there are about 1 million car accidents with deer each year that kill 200 Americans, cause more than 10,000 personal injuries, and result in $1 billion in vehicle damage.

By comparison, sharks have killed 10 people in the USA in the past 10 years, according to the International Shark Attack File. As for bears, a list of known attacks maintained by Bearplanet.org says about 28 people have been killed by bears the past decade.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-10-31/deer-car-accidents-rise/51019604/1

The vette has some great brakes...he slowed down pretty quick after hitting the deer..

yeah the deer is fake, you could see it popped out of thin air in the slow-mo. I wonder what hit his car.

Originally Posted by All Ready

deer took a swing at em before he went out
I went back and paused a few times and you may be right
eek.gif
The deer's face was almost touching his arm

Back
Top Bottom