ZACK and CODY from Disney channel drive EVOX and SUBARU STI fixed up by West Coast Customs

Yeah that's right this is a sad day for all car heads... these two 16 year olds from the Disney channel show "Zack and Cody" just got brand newcars which were fixed up by West Coast Customs and were shown on the TLC show, "Street Customs"
Here are the pictures.

Dylan-Sprouse-Subaru-Impreza_n1.jpg

Dylan-Sprouse-Subaru-Impreza_n2.jpg

Dylan-Sprouse-Subaru-Impreza_n4.jpg

Here's the EVOX
Cole-Sprouse-Mitsubishi-Evo-X_n1.jpg
Cole-Sprouse-Mitsubishi-Evo-X_n4.jpg

A very sad day for all subi and evo drivers. The flat black on the STI looks pretty sick, but the interior is WAY too ricey. The EVO's black lights arejust plain out ugly
tired.gif

Damn they that old. I remember seeing big daddy at the movies and they was like 4 or something.

Both of those hunks are sad.I'd expect to see clowns falling out if i saw them park.

99% of "mods" people do to cars make them look ridiculous.

In this case the STi > Evo X. A panda theme Evo X could be done so much better, WCC messed up on this one for real. Axis Hiro's for both cars? Thats oneof the most boring wheels from Axis. They shoudve done it right and put some Advans or Volks on the Evo and STi.

I just say that acouple of hours ago. At first I didnt know who they where, I thought they where like 10 y/o

i don't know anything about cars but you're comin off kinda salty...
x2.

They could afford a rari or a lambo but they chose to stick with the imports...I'm assuming you're an import head, you should be happy. Both of thosecars were modded tastefully imo (assuming their ain't no popcorn machine on the trunk or a fishtank).

...now if we only know if they can drive those cars...

Tell me that is a CF hood and trunk on the Lancer, not just a trunk and hood painted black.
sick.gif

Anyways I thought they were like 14 at most.

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

Tell me that is a CF hood and trunk on the Lancer, not just a trunk and hood painted black.
sick.gif

Anyways I thought they were like 14 at most.
believe it's painted. perrin is trash, if you have money like them, at least get some good mods for your evo.

Back
Top Bottom