Zack Morris is Trash...

Love it when trainers break down these fights. I agree with this breakdown 100%

I thought Zach’s right hook was pretty weak. Also, Slater did not take advantage of the ground-and-pound opportunity. Both fighters seemed to be hesitant and weary of their opponents power.

Would have been an interesting fight if it went full rounds. Power vs speed.

I thought Zach’s right hook was pretty weak. Also, Slater did not take advantage of the ground-and-pound opportunity. Both fighters seemed to be hesitant and weary of their opponents power.

Would have been an interesting fight if it went full rounds. Power vs speed.

I agree. Both guys were feeling each other out in that early round. Zack should've worked off of the jab to create distance as Slater is an excellent wrestler but has a very weak stand up game.

Here's the official description: "When California governor Zack Morris (Time out Governor Zack Morris?! Time in!) gets into hot water for closing too many low-income high schools, he proposes they send the affected students to the highest performing schools in the state – including Bayside High. The influx of new students gives the over privileged Bayside kids a much needed and hilarious dose of reality."

:lol: at the description.

the topics the new SBTB can cover:

- School shootings
- Juuls
- Screech visits Bayside but is a reg. sex offender
- Mr. Dewey comes to campus as a sub
- pill poppers
- Gov. Morris orders The Maxx to be demolished for a new oil refinery
- Buddy Bands

:lol:

Man ya already know zack does whatever it takes to get ahead, always been on the shady shenanigans, of course he would be a politician. That’s the exact career path for someone like zack Morris..still the goat though

Back
Top Bottom