Zack Morris is Trash...

radio show i listen to in the morning always talks about this series :lol:

Recording audio of someone without consent? I'm pretty sure that's illegal in California.

Zack Morris is traaaaash.

really should have just been doing a vid recording if it was that easy to lurk around in the girls locker room

i want to dictate it because by not highlighting it and drawing attention to it he is in fact enabling it and giving people the wrong conclusion

its called criticism and every "content creator" has to put up with it

by framing this is zack morris is trash it becomes funny and comical instead of zack morris is white privilege shows how problematic and damaging his portrayal was to begin with and how harmful and insidious it has become imo is evidenced by yor staunch defense of it

so regardless if i create my own the damage has been done and the idea that the only way i can criticize is if i create my own is asinine

whats the bigger takeaway? that zack is merely "trash" or that he provided an entire generation with the seeds of white supremacy?

Last edited:
You got your own POV, put up your own content. It's easy these days.

for one thing how do you know i havent?

second even if i did do i singularly have the platform of a corporation?

one youtube video, one tweet one article blog post hell even a series does that automatically grant me the eyeballs that funny or die has?

and furthermore even if i did express this pov whos to say it doesnt fall on deaf ears like yours?

i made one post and you immediately challenged the idea that i cant post my opinion in regards to this series

to me that sample size of you says my opinion wont be received in the most positive of lights

because instead of saying maybe my comment could improve his series you took it the whole other way to say that i should make my own in opposition

i want to dictate it because by not highlighting it and drawing attention to it he is in fact enabling it and giving people the wrong conclusion

its called criticism and every "content creator" has to put up with it

by framing this is zack morris is trash it becomes funny and comical instead of zack morris is white privilege shows how problematic and damaging his portrayal was to begin with and how harmful and insidious it has become imo is evidenced by yor staunch defense of it

so regardless if i create my own the damage has been done and the idea that the only way i can criticize is if i create my own is asinine

whats the bigger takeaway? that zack is merely "trash" or that he provided an entire generation with the seeds of white supremacy?

ewww

tenor.gif

for one thing how do you know i havent?

second even if i did do i singularly have the platform of a corporation?

one youtube video, one tweet one article blog post hell even a series does that automatically grant me the eyeballs that funny or die has?

and furthermore even if i did express this pov whos to say it doesnt fall on deaf ears like yours?

i made one post and you immediately challenged the idea that i cant post my opinion in regards to this series

to me that sample size of you says my opinion wont be received in the most positive of lights

because instead of saying maybe my comment could improve his series you took it the whole other way to say that i should make my own in opposition
You can be a ****ing idiot sometimes. Nevermind, carry on.

Only on NT can a comedy series not meant to be taken seriously turn into a serious argument about white privilege :rofl:

and isnt that a problem in and of itself?

its a "comedy series" so outright you take out the serious aspect of his portrayal under the guise of "its not meant to be taken seriously"

ask yourself this since you dont want to talk about white privilege

what about #metoo?

what do portrayals like zack of being "cool" for being a womanizer do to a generation of young people looking up to him as some sort of idol?

lucky the college days finished early so we never got the zack slips a roofie in a girls drink episode huh?

Back
Top Bottom