Zadehkicks pre orders

Yea, I agree. I'm not sure why pairs aren't being flagged more on eBay since that's where his remaining inventory is being sold off. But then again, I'm sure nobody leaves a negative review for something getting "flagged" and not making it through the authentication stage. That's as far as the negative reviews go.

I don't know enough about fakes to say why those superfakes can get through. I know there are users on here who are pretty familiar with the rep factories and batches. I know patent breds were pretty spot on and I assume same with the UNCs if so many were able to get through sx verification. I think the real problem with those secondary resell platforms is that it truly is about volume and if the authenticators spent too much time on verifying one product that'll back everything up. Those 3-10 second "LC's" are not a good measure of telling if a product is real. Someone said they have tech where they can scan the footbed, stitching, etc. for a shoe. That should be done on everything coming through, but that'll take too long so it's supposedly only used for product over a certain dollar amount.

I try to buy something pretty close to release (maybe like 2 weeks or so after a release) so that the fakes aren't as good. That's if I strike out and decide to actually fork over resell. For things like these OW4's I want or even the OW Chi 1's, I'm definitely worried that it's been out for so long and that there are superfakes. I'm definitely hesitant to fork over 1k+ just to get a fake that passed authentication on any platform. I follow Kobes a lot and even the kobe 6 protro has some pretty good reps. But you can def tell minor things like shape, color, stitching but only with a real authentic pair side-by-side. To the naked eye and causal person just walking around, it's tough.

I literally can't hit on SNKRs to save my life so I typically use a similar approach when copping sneakers via the secondary market. I always buy closer to release in order to reduce the risk of superfakes being mixed in with release pairs.

In regards to the negative reviews, I still think that buyers would have the option to leave a negative review if a shoe made it past authentication but appeared suspect once it reached its final destination. I'm sure quite a few people are doing secondary checks at this point. That's an assumption but I do think that we would see or hear about more instances of this happening if it were the case.

Hell this thread was only bumped because the Zadeh dissadents droll over any mention of counterfeit sneakers and zadeh together.

Last edited:
Everyone selling fakes. That’s how.

Stockx, GOAT, Ebay, resell shops. Unless it came from an authorized retailer it’s a chance it’s fake.
Honestly I agree with this.

However, this is Nike's fault. They've made their product so hard to get that most people have to turn to the secondary market in order to get the stuff they want.

Nike will literally fake sell out of their own products for hype. I've taken "L's" on product that is back on the Nike site an hour later in full size runs.

I've been buying sneakers en mass for 20 years now. It's never been harder for me to get a product I want at retail without jumping through hoops. Once again not defending Zadeh but this is really why his business was so sucessful. People just wanted a more straighforward process when it comes to buying the shoes they want in the volume that they wanted it (at a reasonable price).

If pacific_kickz was selling fakes and not passing authenticity Im sure their ebay account woudlve been suspended/shut down by now considering the number of sales theyve completed and considering none of their neutral or negative feedback are complaints about authenticity. My ebay account has been suspended for doing things much less severe than pushing fakes.

Fakes been around and they been around because people like getting look a likes at a much lower price than what the real thing cost

If you got authentics from the scammer you won the lottery and quit jumping in this thread defending that scammer because you feel offended about people saying he sold fakes

If you got fakes there’s nothing you can do about it so wear them and quit jumping in this thread defending that scammer because you feel offended about people saying he sold fakes

If Zadeh kicks himself came out and said he sold fakes, people would still be denying
:rofl:
“I totally understand what he’s saying but I don’t think he would knowingly sell us fakes.”

“Bro you don’t have to give in to the pressure. Let them hate because you figured out how to get over on Nike and SX!”

“I got several pairs from you and none of them were fake. If you need me to be a character witness just DM me brudduh.”

Back
Top Bottom