Zadehkicks pre orders

Resell market bout to crash harder as all these cats taking the L and tanking some prices
Man if he wasnt running a Ponzi and these are just super fakes it might be over for SX/ GOAT/ eBay authenticators.

That entire system would be broken. Thousands of his pairs have moved through those systems and they would all be called into question.

Banks can just write that **** off lol
That’s not how it works lol. Chargeback are meant for fraudulent charges not made by the holder. In this case bank will look into the cases but if they can’t get their money, expect for them to recharge you.

When people do chargebacks on “stockx/goat” those companies are still up an running and can be debited. Zadeh kicks is out/no money. Where is the bank going to pull all of 750k or so from?

Again, I hope I’m wrong, but a lot of people who did chargeback and got credit, it is only a temporary until they conclude their investigation. Don’t be surprise to be charged again down the road

This the dude whose lifestyle y'all was funding

unknown-1.png

Appears zadeh use to buy a ton of stockx to fill orders, and he also copped from ebay and resellers. It was just new money paying for old money's orders... **** dried up fast in this near recession environment.

You have 6 to 7 million and your grand idea to double/triple it is through reselling sneakers? Not even reselling sneakers from a direct link but from a source that takes 6 months+ to get you product with no guarantee of refund if product doesn't even come out? Really?

I can understand some of the dudes in the 10, 50, 60K, dudes tryna make something happen, but dudes in the 100k and 1M, really? That was your marquee investment? Zadeh, the dude who's emails had endless run on sentences and spelling mistakes?

I mean I’ve considered ordering from Zadeh no doubt…but this is crazy. 💀

Sucks for those who might be out of money and shoes.

???? This don't prove nothing, just that someone typed out a skeptical scenario. The podcast said they searched court documents and nothing regarding bankruptcy has been filed, which leads them to believe it might be a criminal matter unfolding....
Im listening to the folks in this discord. I'm sure they're just throwing **** at the wall.

You have 6 to 7 million and your grand idea to double/triple it is through reselling sneakers? Not even reselling sneakers from a direct link but from a source that takes 6 months+ to get you product with no guarantee of refund if product doesn't even come out? Really?

I can understand some of the dudes in the 10, 50, 60K, dudes tryna make something happen, but dudes in the 100k and 1M, really? That was your marquee investment? Zadeh, the dude who's emails had endless run on sentences and spelling mistakes?
TexasDillo TexasDillo chime in bro!! misha misha you too fam.

Back
Top Bottom