Zadehkicks pre orders

I’d be more surprised that half someone’s whole shipment was fake and didn’t notice it until StockX turned them away. They were different enough that StockX could point them out but not enough that someone with both real and the fake pairs in hand couldn’t see any red flags? Maybe folks just have more faith in how good fakes are than I do.

no. people dont wanna out themselves or screw their business. so theyll sell those to unsuspecting people who they figure wont resell

Let’s end this Fake discussion once and for all

Nike/Authorized Delaers = legit

Goat,StockX,Ebay,Local Reseller,Backdoor plug,Flight Club,Fallen off the back of the truck = Fake.

If you buying second hand = Fake

There that settles it no more confusion and no more doubts

Some poor cat with no soul dmed me this after I asked if he was down on his zadeh investment. Take it with a grain of salt

Attachments

• 007862B0-C157-4377-ADBE-34C4C0CC25C5.jpeg
    007862B0-C157-4377-ADBE-34C4C0CC25C5.jpeg
    1,011.3 KB · Views: 192
  • A4F68024-6C2B-49FB-93EB-FA7918B6E883.jpeg
    A4F68024-6C2B-49FB-93EB-FA7918B6E883.jpeg
    834.6 KB · Views: 197
Some of yall keep trying to find the silver lining

Him and all of his crew knew the shoes were not Nike manufactured

Buying from SX was the cover so people would think the pairs they got were legit because EVERYBODY thinks SX is some kind of rare shoe generating machine

I've been in conversations with parents saying 💩 like "my daughter wants a $600 pair of Yeezys"

The parent actually thinks the shoe cost $600. They don't know they are paying a $400 markup and I'm not about to waste my time trying to explain it to them either

Theres literally hundreds of people that bought from him that you can find on NT, Reddit, Twitter etc that have sold his shoes on various platforms that did not run into any problems. But we have 1 rando in a discord group claiming he received 30 fakes and 1 rando hearing from a friend of a friend of a friend that half of his sales to StockX were fake? If he was pushing fakes you wouldve heard a lot more about it.

Goat,StockX,Ebay,Local Reseller,Backdoor plug,Flight Club,Fallen off the back of the truck = Fake.

That's basically what dudes are saying at this point :lol:
Me personally I don't believe it, cuz every time I've asked for pictures of these 1:1 reps that are indistinguishable from retail, I never get them. There's always something off, no matter how slight. Beyond Nike's terrible QC.

0D7F2160-901F-4B2D-AC04-6770C08983D7.jpeg

That's basically what dudes are saying at this point :lol:
Me personally I don't believe it, cuz every time I've asked for pictures of these 1:1 reps that are indistinguishable from retail, I never get them. There's always something off, no matter how slight. Beyond Nike's terrible QC.

I guess if there are people dumb enough to be fooled there are people greedy enough try and take advantage of him. I’d just think that it would be stupid for someone’s business built on a house of cards already would purposely f*ck with fakes to bring even more unwanted scrutiny. But I guess I could be wrong.

I’d be more surprised that half someone’s whole shipment was fake and didn’t notice it until StockX turned them away. They were different enough that StockX could point them out but not enough that someone with both real and the fake pairs in hand couldn’t see any red flags? Maybe folks just have more faith in how good fakes are than I do.
Not that StockX's authentication system has any validity or legitimacy whatsoever, idk why that matters. Carry on tho

I guess if there are people dumb enough to be fooled there are people greedy enough try and take advantage of him. I’d just think that it would be stupid for someone’s business built on a house of cards already would purposely f*ck with fakes to bring even more unwanted scrutiny. But I guess I could be wrong.
nah. they just hide and do whatever it takes to sweep it under the rug.

resellers are bammas. theyre willing to get dudes on an extra 20 per pair, theyre willing to lie and cover up fakes that they didnt really want to deal with.

that trophy room release really woke me up to people seeding fakes.

But u don’t have every pair tho. Just browse the Reddit sub n see for yourself

I know people in my own personal life that legit check professionally. They work with the AI software that run the very stitching on the footbed so they know if it was done with with the machines that contracted factories use. I’ve probably done 70+ real vs fake comparison myself in hand. Trust me when I say fakes aren’t as “identical” as people think. Especially not the ones you see posted on Reddit all day.

Attachments

• 3A86FBED-CD57-4128-81ED-B6AE7037F014.jpeg
    3A86FBED-CD57-4128-81ED-B6AE7037F014.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 8D15F8E0-EEFC-4230-8CAD-A6B1F506D40D.jpeg
    8D15F8E0-EEFC-4230-8CAD-A6B1F506D40D.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 199
Back
Top Bottom