Zadehkicks pre orders

Using your same logic. I hope you're teaching your kids not to be gullible and reckless with their money like pops. Would literally disown my dad if he came home in told me that he got caught up in a Ponzi scheme that he KNEW was a Ponzi scheme.

Nothing reckless. Everything was calculated. The risk was there. As were the rewards. Treated it like going to Vegas for weekend. Been fun while it lasted.

Nothing reckless. Everything was calculated. The risk was there.
So you calculated that you'd be calling PayPal for charge backs? Hmmm.. anyway where was this energy for the stans gloating and talking their shi the 1st 24 pages? Y'all ain't say a word to them but when we get our shi in it's a problem. It's the internet homie, we just having light-hearted fun for the most part. I had actually unwatched this thread btw and got tagged which is why I returned. Lighten up champ.

Ok ok ok…I keep trying this boil this down as simply as possible but going by this thread and my DM’s and must not be doing a very good job with it :lol: …I’m going to quote you here since it’s the most recent comment for me…Not directed solely to you my friend…

The argument being made is that Zadeh only sells 100% real sneakers right?

Nike bought fake shoes through StockX…

Zadeh made hundreds of thousands of purchases on StockX…

That’s all factual…

IF…I keep putting this in my comments and for some reason it keeps getting glossed over by several other users…IF…If he used the stuff he bought on StockX to fill orders then yes he sold fake sneakers…We still haven’t gotten confirmation that this is what happened so the benefit of the doubt is still there until clarification comes out…

How many fake pairs does StockX let through?…Did Zadeh knowingly sell fakes?…Did resellers knowingly buy fakes from him?…All irrelevant to the core of this thing…

If I unknowingly buy a pair of fake sneakers, then sell them on StockX then I sell fake sneakers…That’s the crux of this whole thing really…People are looking at it like he knowingly sold fakes and while that’s not been confirmed, he for sure didn’t give a **** if the stuff he sold was real or fake…That’s a guarantee…
Again, using your baseline, literally every retailer other than Nike has sold fakes. Hell I'm willing to bet Nike has taken fakes in on refund and sold them too. So if you want to hide behind "He sold fakes bc the numbers dictate he at least sold one pair of fakes", cool you can be that weird guy to claim a message boars W that "he sold fakes." Good job.

I won’t be convinced he was pushing high quality fakes until some good evidence comes out. Figured it was just a straight ponzi scheme and the more that comes out the more it seems it was just that. Some fakes def got caught in the mix but like others said it’s bound to happen with that many purchases/sales.

It’s hilarious. Pride. Clout. Hurt. Anger. All over shoes. Incredible.

a night in Vegas? This is what we comparing this fraud to? Gambling with your money to get “secured” pre orders on high demand shoes? Is this the level of pride we must reach? Never dealt with any pre order because it’s too risky. Look how many times Nike changes release dates? We never have an accurate number of how many pairs Nike makes. Yet we go in blind on a pre order? The same pre order that takes months after everyone else gets to shoe? It’s cheaper than market yes but sometimes things are too good to be true. Then if you press him about your order he either gives you store credit or a refund then blocks you cuz you didn’t stay with his scheme? All that for shoes?

he clearly didnt read the thread cuz we have dudes who have said some of their pairs from him were fake
some of these cats still on stage 1 n can’t even read

There’s a difference between a ponzi scheme and fakes. Some of you “I told you so” clowns can’t seem to grasp this. Keep pounding your chests though - if it will make you feel better. Lol.
How much u down. Hit up misha misha and TexasDillo TexasDillo . They get In touch with zadeh and get you squared

#Trusttheprocess 😂🤣

Not sure if this was posted, but Zadeh supposedly lost a good amount of inventory back in 2015 due to a warehouse fire. Maybe that was the beginning of his downfall

Zadeh said, “People don’t realize, I didn’t cash out,” Malekzadeh explains. “Yeah I got a big chunk of money at once, but that was all money I spent. But all the money I would make for selling the shoe, I never got. For all these shoes I paid 50 bucks for, I got 50 bucks. I never got more than that.”

Read between the lines of his above comment and it reeks of an Insurance scam no doubt. Was he looking to "cash out" as a result of the fire? Sure as heck looks like it lol.

Months after Malekzadeh eventually settled the nightmare insurance claim, his business hadn't fully recovered. He was still trying to get back where he was in terms of product, and when he had to pause from selling sneakers other businesses moved in to the fill the void.

A year later, he says he's back on track. Malekzadeh changed his business model since the fire and had his best month of sales ever this past September. His outlook on the business before he was able to reestablish himself speaks to his determination.

“Am I doing OK? Yeah. But am I doing the way I was before? No, not even close. It’s scary when you own your own business; you depend on it. If it’s not going to be like it was before then what do you do? That’s just something
I’ll have to wait and see and keep working on it. Just hustle.”

Peep the words in red. Easy to see this guy has been struggling financially over the years, never mind all the photos of his luxury vehicles as that's just his front and insecurity masking the real truth.

He "changed his business model" aka he went full blown Ponzi route.

"Other businesses moved in to fill the void" aka his dealing with Mary Jane that has money laundering written all over it

"Just Hustle" to Zadeh actually means "Just Scam" all his unsuspecting, ignorant, and gullible customers.

In sum, Michael Malekzadeh is a clown, a con man, and living check to check IMO. Dude lives off of others' money and took full advantage. He deserves everything he got and will get in the future. I hope they send him to prison for a very long time, especially if it's found that he was selling 1:1 fakes.

For the record, I have known about Zadehkicks for over a decade and have never bought nor pre-ordered a pair from him because a) it smelled fishy, and 2) his website, the way it looks and everything, sucks moose balls and looks super amateur. I mean, if you had all that money, wouldn't you at least spend to make your website look good?

Check this article out from many years ago that talks about how he started his business in 2010 - with a loan.

Oh Me oh my, the irony.
https://dealstruck.com/case-study/zadehkicks/

Last edited:
And how does this fit in with the "criminal investigation" the Receiver is cooperating with the federal government on?
You cats still stanning and being on phase 1? Legit people don’t over their **** to somebody else to manage their **** n dude got caught with his pants down and trying to avoid as much trouble as he could. Too late for that though. He’s in too deep in on the madoff pyramid.

Last edited:
Some y’all just too lazy af. Wake up. That phase 1 lala sleep is over. Complex just wrote about this and even mentioned NT but with the wrong thread posted

Attachments

• 39DB7010-73D5-4706-8173-FCCF0229A8FB.jpeg
    39DB7010-73D5-4706-8173-FCCF0229A8FB.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 231
Dude was running Ponzi scheme. Multiple business. Using the massive free loan(grants from suckas to grow his business). Part of his crypto flopped and he fell on his face hard. Doesn’t take a genius to see the business model with all the red flagging displaying outside

60% of this statement is hearsay based on assumptions that have been raised over the last 24 hrs. Show me one post prior to yesterday about how the delays were related to hi crypto loses etc.

I will give you the massive free loan because that's been a long standing argument, but free loan or not for many people he did ship. So the loan in some cases was worth the wait.

For arguments sake prior to yesterday Zadeh made a good number of resellers (big and small) a sizeable amount of money. Markets are terrible right now (on the crypto and stock side), maybe dudes could've got their hustle on and done something else but this was also working and had solid returns until fairly recent (I do not resell shoes by the way).

Using your same logic. I hope you're teaching your kids not to be gullible and reckless with their money like pops. Would literally disown my dad if he came home in told me that he got caught up in a Ponzi scheme that he KNEW was a Ponzi scheme.

1/2 the people calling this a Ponzi didn't know it was a Ponzi or infer to it as a Ponzi until yesterday.

Secondly, a lot of ppl lose on Ponzi's but there are also people that win. Amway has damn near a small town in MI of "representatives". ACN has thousands of members, and there are plenty of other Ponzi's people are involved in.

I'm hoping your dad doesn't invest in crypto or any NFTs or you will be fatherless in no time.

some of these cats still on stage 1 n can’t even read

How much u down. Hit up misha misha and TexasDillo TexasDillo . They get In touch with zadeh and get you squared

#Trusttheprocess 😂🤣

Answering this in advance cause I know this will be the first question asked.

2k all within the 180 day rule 🤷🏾‍♂️. So I personally lose nothin.

The fact that a lot of people who never met this guy invested thousands of dollars in his business baffles me.

Isn't that essentially any business though? I've spent thousands on Polo never met Ralph, spent thousands on Jordans, never met Mike. I just recently spent thousands on some plane tickets and I don't even know the pilot 😮.

He provided a service, consumers agreed to the terms as long as they got their product and it was "authentic" (which has yet to be proven otherwise, outside of stories of friends of friends who might've had a bad experience, who never brought this to light before TODAY).

It's weird to see people connect dots like

"Nike got 4 fakes from SX and pressed them about the sellers" (which I don't even think SX could release legally).

"Then Nike did more forensic science and found out that despite there being literally thousands of sellers on SX all 4 of these shoes came from Zadeh. Now they ran into his crib in oregan and the Ponzi/ counterfeiting jig is up"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom