Zadehkicks pre orders

Shoes don’t come from an authorized retailer and you want people to show “evidence”?

Somebody else say he got fired from Nike. As if that legitimizes his business in ANY way :rofl:

.....And your proof they don't? Cause you said so? Give me something incriminating beyond your opinion, because that doesn't prove anything is fake.

Source: trust me bro.

I also never said anything at all about his supposed dismissal from Nike.

Can the group of supporters who think his business is legit please give me an opinion on where he’s supposed to get 1000+ pairs of Travis Scott’s and about 1000 pairs of Oreos he still owes out?

The two opinions I’ve heard that I like best are that he gets them from countries where Jordan’s don’t sell out and that he has a deal with Nike to take the damaged box and slight defect pairs they get back from retailers.

I'm still waiting on hyper royal 1 and unc 1 from more than a year ago. I don't want store credit if the orders can't be fulfilled.

I'm still waiting on hyper royal 1 and unc 1 from more than a year ago. I don't want store credit if the orders can't be fulfilled.
He gets your money and doesn’t send you shoes. Brilliant business model. For the others he ships out brick gr that he can source from shoe sites that are discounting

Have you emailed to ask? I got and sold those months ago. I've only ever had to email him twice about orders; they shipped out soon after.

Perfect counter argument. Can you at least bring something substantive to the discussion? If you have something, what's stopping you from saying it? This is the annoying part of trying to have productive discussion..."I'm right because I say I am but don't ask me why." People are simply providing their personal experiences with his business, if you actually have something to refute it, say so. I'm more than willing to hear it.

Have you emailed to ask? I got and sold those months ago. I've only ever had to email him twice about orders; they shipped out soon after.

Perfect counter argument. Can you at least bring something substantive to the discussion? If you have something, what's stopping you from saying it? This is the annoying part of trying to have productive discussion..."I'm right because I say I am but don't ask me why." People are simply providing their personal experiences with his business, if you actually have something to refute it, say so. I'm more than willing to hear it.
Legit seller where you have to pester them about your order otherwise they’ll stay in preorder mode forever and seller will just get your money and die with it unless you speak up? 😂

You're never gonna get a real answer. They're just gonna keep repeating the same thing til they're blue in the face, because they're convinced they're right. It's the same people who scream fake any time someone gets a steal, because THEY can't believe not everybody knows everything about shoes.

Until someone can show me 100% physical proof that he sells reps, I'll continue to go with the hundreds of success stories I've seen on NT and elsewhere. If someone here has proof, then by all means, show us because it would be super beneficial. Otherwise, just move on and let the folks who wanna spend money with him live.

U need to check on those bro… I didn’t buy UNCs but I bought hyper royals and got them in Sept

Screenshot_20220416-170340_Yahoo Mail.jpg

it is always the same two clowns talking out their neck about Zadehkicks without any proof of any reps

done with this thread as well, and going to stop mentioning it

Same shills always getting mad when people call out hilarious business practice

My man, you're moving the goalposts here. Not one person here has made excuses for the money holding part of the transactions. They simply said they were OK with it because of the end results. The problem people are having with your continued shots is that you've repeatedly accused dude of selling reps, but then refuse to share ANY sort of evidence to prove it. I've never purchased from him until right now to test the waters, so you can't accuse me of being a shill. By all means, if you have any sort of actual evidence besides "he doesn't ship for 2 months after release," then please feel free to share it so we can put this to bed. Otherwise, move along. Nothing to see here.

My man, you're moving the goalposts here. Not one person here has made excuses for the money holding part of the transactions. They simply said they were OK with it because of the end results. The problem people are having with your continued shots is that you've repeatedly accused dude of selling reps, but then refuse to share ANY sort of evidence to prove it. I've never purchased from him until right now to test the waters, so you can't accuse me of being a shill. By all means, if you have any sort of actual evidence besides "he doesn't ship for 2 months after release," then please feel free to share it so we can put this to bed. Otherwise, move along. Nothing to see here.
Why would I need to give the dude a free loan. Bunch of folks on Reddit and bbb business rating is enough for me to see his operation as shady. But you do you. It’s your money. Enjoy the shoe in 1 year or store credit, whichever the dude prefers to hand out his L to

Why would I need to give the dude a free loan. Bunch of folks on Reddit and bbb business rating is enough for me to see his operation as shady. But you do you. It’s your money. Enjoy the shoe in 1 year or store credit, whichever the dude prefers to hand out his L to

Again, not providing proof of fakes. Like I said, nobody in here is trying to justify the "interest free loan" part of Zadeh's business. They're just saying they don't care because at the end of the day, they're getting the shoes. If you got concrete proof dude is selling fakes, then let's hear it.

Again, not providing proof of fakes. Like I said, nobody in here is trying to justify the "interest free loan" part of Zadeh's business. They're just saying they don't care because at the end of the day, they're getting the shoes. If you got concrete proof dude is selling fakes, then let's hear it.
Again. If you want to throw your money away for some store credit. Go for it. Speaking of which. Anyone preorder trav frag n got theirs? Almost a year now. Crickets chirping

Ordered 10 pairs and received all 10 since 2018. Now have 6 pairs on the way. All legit and before covid was getting my pairs in 3 weeks. Some of yall talking in circles with no proof and I got receipts and my shoes. Its ok if you don't want to do business with him but stop changing the narrative with no proof.

Lol here’s the tldr of the thread:

“He sells fakes”:
  • Shoes never arrive on time
  • Sells at or below retail
  • Garbage business practice so shoes have to be fake
  • Too good to be true
  • You just giving mans an interest free loan
Rebuttal:
  • But have you actually ordered from him?
  • If no, then how do you know shoes are fake?
Rebuttal to rebuttal:
  • Without actually holding a pair of from Zadeh pair, “reps are so good now. If you can’t tell by this obscure photo, then you dumb and got got”
——————————versus—————————

“He’s legit”:
  • Some orders take forever but some come in on said time, some not
  • Can’t find glaring errors on sneaker
Rebuttal:
  • Y’all not good enough to tell they fake.
Rebuttal to the rebuttal:
  • If it’s passing goat or stockx, etc it’s good enough for me.
——————————————————————
Tldr of the tldr:

Team “I’m saying they’re fakes even tho I don’t have any meaningful substance to support my claims other that paranoia because of rampant fakes on the market and trust me bro I’m a detective, plus it’s too good to be true”

VS

Team “Yeah I got the shoes and they’re legit as far as i/stockx,goat can tell. Sure I got some of my orders in but it sucks too cos I didn’t get my 300 pairs of TS1 yet either. He could be sourcing these from the same places like how nike does random shock restocks for releases”

Last edited:
airsully23 airsully23 thanks for posting the codes. purchased a preorder for the Chi 1's or whatever they'll be.

Figured for basically a little over retail, it's worth a gamble to me.

airsully23 airsully23 thanks for posting the codes. purchased a preorder for the Chi 1's or whatever they'll be.

Figured for basically a little over retail, it's worth a gamble to me.

Be careful there’s people in here dropping tens of thousands of dollars with this guy and think he’s selling fakes or running a Ponzi scheme . After they purchase hundreds of shoes that they make profit on they still don’t think it’s a legit business but keep purchasing shoes from the guy

M

Hey Ima keep ordering from this guy but I don’t think he’s doing legit business . I’ma go on every website and complain but still put money in this guys pocket . 🤡🤡🤡🤡
My orders are from last summer and I stopped ordering when he stopped sending my friends the pairs that weren’t bricks. Appreciate your input tho.

Back
Top Bottom