Zadehkicks pre orders

Be careful there’s people in here dropping tens of thousands of dollars with this guy and think he’s selling fakes or running a Ponzi scheme . After they purchase hundreds of shoes that they make profit on they still don’t think it’s a legit business but keep purchasing shoes from the guy
lol the power of greed hopping right over integrity I suppose.

This ongoing thread should just end. It keeps coming up and everytime I see it, its constant "fake shoes" or "legit guy" and at this point it's like talking to the wall.

I have friends that ordered from him and they all have neutral to negative experience other than the few that only seldomly order have good experience. From what I heard from them, no one has ever got a fake pair from him. The friends that do bulk orders say that it can take YEARS for him to fulfill it completely or it's still ongoing. The ones that order a pair here and there never has any issues other than when the shoe doesn't exist anymore and it takes forever to get a refund. Also I did have a another friend who bulk ordered and he emailed him and he deleted his account for no reason other than asking for an update. I'm not sure what he wrote but he just asked for an update once and he basically refunded him completely with no response. BTW I'm just a neutral person who never ordered and only heard from friend's personal experience. These are the pros and cons I picked up from my friends and I think people should weigh all those in before buying from him. Not my money and you guys should do whatever you please.

Pros - Shoes not fake (despite the few that keep echoing it is), below retail or below market.

Cons - Take months to get your shoes after release and to YEARS to get it completely for bulk buyers, box damages/shoe damage, shoes may vary, value may not be worth what your paying sometimes, poor customer service, may refund you if you ask questions, some shoes he may not be able to fulfill, store credit.

I don't even mind the wait, but after 6 months after release if he hasn't fulfilled he should straight up refund. Store credit is stupid. And inquiring months after RD and he cancels and bans you is just pathetic and immature.

I've got 4 pairs on order and hope he doesn't screw me!

I don't even mind the wait, but after 6 months after release if he hasn't fulfilled he should straight up refund. Store credit is stupid. And inquiring months after RD and he cancels and bans you is just pathetic and immature.

Legit business to snatch your money and give u “store credit” when things goes sour

From what I heard, you'll most likely get it if you order a pair here and there and if actually releases. It's the really hype stuff and bulk orders where he's usually really slow at.

Legit business to snatch your money and give u “store credit” when things goes sour
things go sour? i haven't heard anyone not getting what they ordered, even then you can still get a refund not just store credit

i can sense that you are losing this argument, mods might as well lock this and throw away the key

things go sour? i haven't heard anyone not getting what they ordered, even then you can still get a refund not just store credit

i can sense that you are losing this argument, mods might as well lock this and throw away the key
Thought u was done with this thread? 😂

This ongoing thread should just end. It keeps coming up and everytime I see it, its constant "fake shoes" or "legit guy" and at this point it's like talking to the wall.

I have friends that ordered from him and they all have neutral to negative experience other than the few that only seldomly order have good experience. From what I heard from them, no one has ever got a fake pair from him. The friends that do bulk orders say that it can take YEARS for him to fulfill it completely or it's still ongoing. The ones that order a pair here and there never has any issues other than when the shoe doesn't exist anymore and it takes forever to get a refund. Also I did have a another friend who bulk ordered and he emailed him and he deleted his account for no reason other than asking for an update. I'm not sure what he wrote but he just asked for an update once and he basically refunded him completely with no response. BTW I'm just a neutral person who never ordered and only heard from friend's personal experience. These are the pros and cons I picked up from my friends and I think people should weigh all those in before buying from him. Not my money and you guys should do whatever you please.

Pros - Shoes not fake (despite the few that keep echoing it is), below retail or below market.

Cons - Take months to get your shoes after release and to YEARS to get it completely for bulk buyers, box damages/shoe damage, shoes may vary, value may not be worth what your paying sometimes, poor customer service, may refund you if you ask questions, some shoes he may not be able to fulfill, store credit.
This is precisely it. There should be no ongoing debate about the legitimacy of the sneakers he ships; ALL SHOES ARE 100% AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED. If you’re ordering singles of releases here and there, I can just about assure you you will have no issues with zadeh. The problems arise when you attempt to bulk order any sort of hype release from him, as more often than not you’re either going to not receive a single pair and have your order pending until you decide you’ve had enough and finally email him about it, where you’ll then either be banned or just receive a refund depending on how much you’ve spent with him, or you’ll have your order partially fulfilled after a extended amount of time with the remaining pairs never being shipped. Now for the people that ordered those Travis Scott fragments idk wtf you guys are smoking thinking he’s honestly going to honor orders that have gone up $2,000+ in profit. There’s a dude on Reddit claiming he ordered over 300 pairs of the highs and to think zadeh is going to ship him that many where he’d stand to profit over half a mil is absurd. In conclusion, you’re wasting your time bulking hyped releases from him UNLESS you’ve built a relationship with him over the years as he seems to honor those that have been with him for a while or if you’re brand new, as he has a tendency to fulfill your first few orders to reel you into spending much more. Again as far as authenticity goes, the dude is sending out legit pairs - there’s simply no debating that. Wishing everyone here the best with him and hope it all works out.

Legit vs fake is a never ending argument. I think a more fruitful conversation would be is it worth ordering from him. It really depends on how comfortable you're with waiting with no updates.

The only negatives I have seen with him are related to his customer service skills. Ask a question about an order? Get banned. Shoe never comes out and ask about a refund? Get banned. Update shipping time? Get banned. Not really a way to run a business but he has enough people that have no issues with it.

A lot of people got burned on those yellow toes with him. I would be careful what I order with him., mainly stick to GR's.

Again. If you want to throw your money away for some store credit. Go for it. Speaking of which. Anyone preorder trav frag n got theirs? Almost a year now. Crickets chirping
Ordered about a year ago. Based on the estimated shipping time which began from the official release date of the shoe, shipments should have already started going out recently.

I have yet to see anyone posting photos of a travis frag pair/pairs they had got in hand from him though. However, he did also mention on the product page that shipping would be on the longer side.

He seems to do a weekly post on instagram but no recent mentions of the travis frags on there either.

Ordered about a year ago. Based on the estimated shipping time which began from the official release date of the shoe, shipments should have already started going out recently.

I have yet to see anyone posting photos of a travis frag pair/pairs they had got in hand from him though. However, he did also mention on the product page that shipping would be on the longer side.

He seems to do a weekly post on instagram but no recent mentions of the travis frags on there either.

Lows should be going out in about a month highs in the summer

1650314370776.gif

I have never had a problem with Zadeh. Always got my stuff. All legit. Sold plenty with no issues, GR and hype stuff. Emailed him before. Got a nice response back. Waiting on cool grey 11s, patent bred 1s, trav lows. Bought 5 Chi 1s reimagined. No bulk orders for me. Most I bought of past shoes was 4 hyper royals. Got them early October. Before Covid, stuff came in a shorter timr. Don’t mind waiting because I have plenty of shoes. Had mostly hits with him. Some misses like the electro orange 1s. I hope Chi 1s reimagined come out good. I don’t do bulk or order shoes without a style code. I take Zadeh with a grain of salt.

Anyone who ordered the Olive Canvas get a note from Zadeh? Refund? Store credit? Auto conversion to a Black Canvas order?

Anyone who ordered the Olive Canvas get a note from Zadeh? Refund? Store credit? Auto conversion to a Black Canvas order?

Kinda assuming it's an auto convert to black canvas. I'm in the same boat.

Not gonna bother asking for a refund I will figure it out.

Exactly wat I thought upset resellers. Until I see concrete proof I’ll assume he’s good. He’s Been in the game for a long time. And I’ve never ordered anything from him FYI

Back
Top Bottom