Zadehkicks pre orders

I wonder how bad a shoe has to be to get a B grade stamp.
I scored a pair of B grade Concords on eBay and they have no noticeable defects that I can find at all.. They are perfectly normal looking. I have shoes that have pretty bad quality control issues that aren’t B grades. Not sure how they determine what gets the stamp and what doesn’t.. Probably partially depends on the factory making them but idk 🤷‍♂️

Stock X didn't create the resell market bruh, they just capitalized off it. eBay was caking for years and GOAT/SX just took the fraud and risk out of it.
Didn't say that they did. They just opened they floodgates for people that weren't already in it.

Bro are u slow? I’m wondering why senior execs are getting stock in the first place and why would a senior exec need to sell shoes? Can u wrap your head around that or should I explain more?
That wasn't what was in your original post.

So I'm anticipating an L on the Military Blacks this week. This is where Zadeh will either make or break my "relationship" with him as a new customer. If he can pull thru, I'll be continuing to use him. I don't care that it's a GR; these are the types of releases I like and just don't want to deal with the hassle on release day. If I can take a few shots with the time I have in the morning, but strike out, and he pulls thru, I'll be ecstatic. Time will tell!

So I'm anticipating an L on the Military Blacks this week. This is where Zadeh will either make or break my "relationship" with him as a new customer. If he can pull thru, I'll be continuing to use him. I don't care that it's a GR; these are the types of releases I like and just don't want to deal with the hassle on release day. If I can take a few shots with the time I have in the morning, but strike out, and he pulls thru, I'll be ecstatic. Time will tell!

U ordered one pair ? He’s gonna deliver but don’t expect your shoe in a couple weeks it might come in 3-8 months for a single pair

U ordered one pair ? He’s gonna deliver but don’t expect your shoe in a couple weeks it might come in 3-8 months for a single pair

Yep; one pair at 40% off. I'm OK to wait. 3 months won't bother me at all. Thereafter I'll start to get irritated, but if he ultimately pulls thru I guess I'm good. Issue is that if he doesn't, by the time that becomes clear (ex. 8-10 months), it'll be way to late to cop b/c I'm not paying more than like 40 bucks over retail...heh.

Yep; one pair at 40% off. I'm OK to wait. 3 months won't bother me at all. Thereafter I'll start to get irritated, but if he ultimately pulls thru I guess I'm good. Issue is that if he doesn't, by the time that becomes clear (ex. 8-10 months), it'll be way to late to cop b/c I'm not paying more than like 40 bucks over retail...heh.

Most likely it’s a average of about 6 months give or take he’s gonna deliver though

Don’t overthink it (can’t speak for those who places $50k orders, I only do personal pairs with him)

I forget about my preorders sometimes and all of a sudden get shipping :rofl:

#trusttheprocess

#teamzadeh

Last edited:
Still don’t understand why people who think he sells fakes are in here. If you’re against buying from him then move along.
1652745950185.gif

Back
Top Bottom