Zadehkicks pre orders

And to hear that these shootings are orchestrated is downright insulting.

4530462E-0A47-4B11-A85A-B2084BF056C4.gif

Whenever we would talk about zadeh kicks, so many red flags would be going off in my head. To me it was clear he was taking orders up front and trying to source based on that. We calculated that the margins wouldn’t be too dissimilar if resellers just purchased directly from StockX once the shoes released and holding onto them for 4-6 months (the time it takes zadeh to fulfill an order)
🎯🎯🎯

Just read about this on IG.. Not surprised at all. You simply cannot trust a “sneaker store” that only sells the HYPE kicks. We have seen this play out before with these “stores” that ONLY sell Retros and Yeezys..
Unfortunately there is ALWAYS a new store to pop up and people will always pay because of whatever reasoning they give themselves.

Kinda feel like someone should start listing known Zadeh bulk customers because some people going to try and get the money back by robbing others.

I’ll start.... emerald city deadstock. You’d be a moron to preorder from this guy right now.

Kinda feel like someone should start listing known Zadeh bulk customers because some people going to try and get the money back by robbing others.

I’ll start.... emerald city deadstock. You’d be a moron to preorder from this guy right now.
How much you got tied up?

That’s not how it works lol. Chargeback are meant for fraudulent charges not made by the holder. In this case bank will look into the cases but if they can’t get their money, expect for them to recharge you.

When people do chargebacks on “stockx/goat” those companies are still up an running and can be debited. Zadeh kicks is out/no money. Where is the bank going to pull all of 750k or so from?

Again, I hope I’m wrong, but a lot of people who did chargeback and got credit, it is only a temporary until they conclude their investigation. Don’t be surprise to be charged again down the road

I used to work in the industry so I can clarify a few things. There are multiple reason codes for chargebacks and the process/info required to fight them are slightly different. There are non fraud related chargeback reasons they can use such as products/services not rendered/as described.

As for where the money comes from, that is all handled by the payment processor. They will attempt to recover funds to cover chargebacks from the merchant themselves via debits to their bank account or other means. If they aren't sufficient to cover the chargebacks, the payment processor ultimately covers them via their own funds.

How much you got tied up?
We started updating our spreadsheet last night and I’m out about 30k.

I’ve got 14 pairs of racer blue 5s and 8 pairs of cg11 he sent a couple weeks ago here and filed claims with PayPal for bout 14.5k due to the 180 day rule.

If PayPal comes threw im probably up a little bit overall fron my dealings with him cause he sent me a bunch of Oreo 4s over time that I did really well on

I used to work in the industry so I can clarify a few things. There are multiple reason codes for chargebacks and the process/info required to fight them are slightly different. There are non fraud related chargeback reasons they can use such as products/services not rendered/as described.

As for where the money comes from, that is all handled by the payment processor. They will attempt to recover funds to cover chargebacks from the merchant themselves via debits to their bank account or other means. If they aren't sufficient to cover the chargebacks, the payment processor ultimately covers them via their own funds.
In your experience when the CC company makes their attempt to contact the merchant, which obviously they won’t hear back in this case, that should be all the customer needs for the case to be closed in their favor, yeah?

I heard about him during the cool grey release.

With his codes two pairs came out to 300. I've wasted 300 on less so I took a shot.

The cool Grey's shipped to me and I had them authenticated. Did the pre-order on the cherry XI release after the cool Grey's came in.

Filed my claim with PP and I'll see what happens.

It's one thing to tie up 300 bucks...

But some of the totals I'm seeing are just crazy.

We started updating our spreadsheet last night and I’m out about 30k.

I’ve got 14 pairs of racer blue 5s and 8 pairs of cg11 he sent a couple weeks ago here and filed claims with PayPal for bout 14.5k due to the 180 day rule.

If PayPal comes threw im probably up a little bit overall fron my dealings with him cause he sent me a bunch of Oreo 4s over time that I did really well on
Past the 180 days just file with your CC

I can’t help but wonder, as customers file their claims, how many will go ahead and ask for $ back on orders they received recently as if that didn’t happen… considering the CC isn’t going to hear back from Zadeh.

lmfaooooooooooooo this was some good news to hear today Zadeh really had hundreds of grown *** men by the balls. Dude listed mock ups of shoes with no release dates from the first time they were rumored and guys would fork over resale for em :rofl: then he'd post his videos of pairs stacked up on the floor of some barren warehouse while he drives off in a lambo, g-wagon, porsche, whatever, and people STILL wanted to pay him money. I never liked zadehkicks, always knew his "business model" was ****ty and exploitative but I almost respect him a bit now knowing how much he played some gullible *** sneakerheads. They deserve it, they played themselves. I hope that zadeh and those that supported him and his business face consequences and lose money.

I was combing through his website on wayback machine and look at this ****, rumors that never released. Folks just handing him $200 for photoshops

1653484663515.png

1653484686356.png

Last edited:
Not even gonna front I've preordered shoes off of mock ups via Zadeh 😂. No big amounts but surely personal pairs.

I was actually kinda sick they changed those olive 4s to black but looks like I should be covered in those.

I have 2k in total tied up, all from orders within the last 6 months via PayPal/PayPal credit.

Gonna be really interesting to see if this was more of a Ponzi than a counterfeiting operation (maybe both). I wonder how much of this case is to be made public.

I personally don’t think many are winning the PayPal claims, the way he has it set up you couldn’t file a claim because technically the sneakers aren’t even supposed to be here yet.
That would be pretty effed up, it takes a human 1 minute to realize what’s happening here, maybe if they have robots reading from a script without the ability to think objectively that would be bad for the customer. But u always have your credit card company also.

I personally don’t think many are winning the PayPal claims, the way he has it set up you couldn’t file a claim because technically the sneakers aren’t even supposed to be here yet.
Ehh he can't honor those transactions if the business has closed it's doors. It's in the site for pp to see.

Ehh he can't honor those transactions if the business has closed it's doors. It's in the site for pp to see.
The business hasn’t closed its doors, it’s in receivership which often happens when someone gets busted for fraudulent business practices. The he declared bankruptcy thing is pure speculation... I have a pacer account and have checked Michael malekzadeh and zadehkicks several times over the last few days to see if the feds filed anything on him and nothing has come up.

In your experience when the CC company makes their attempt to contact the merchant, which obviously they won’t hear back in this case, that should be all the customer needs for the case to be closed in their favor, yeah?

Communication usually goes through the processor. They will notify the merchant that there is a dispute/chargeback and they have a limited amount of time to respond. If they fail to respond within the window, it is usually an automatic loss for the merchant. It depends on the reason code that they use for the chargeback/dispute as there are different rules/criteria used to determine who takes liability for the chargeback and how it is handled. Fraud chargebacks are not handled the same as service related ones. For fraud related ones, they just need to prove that is is not fraud. For service related ones, they just need to show that they provided the product/service.

Back
Top Bottom