Zadehkicks pre orders

…you do know hashtags don’t work on this site…. right? Honest question. Because you keep using em.
Sorry youre slow on the sarcasm. I can understand someone in phase 1 and on hold with the bank going thru. It’s okay. Hope it works out for you In the end. Pretty sure misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo were in the dark. Ok maybe not for those two

Misha still peeping nt

Attachments

• 95D16F5A-7989-460E-AA2C-392F605C1BBF.jpeg
    95D16F5A-7989-460E-AA2C-392F605C1BBF.jpeg
    490.4 KB · Views: 131
Sorry youre slow on the sarcasm. I can understand someone in phase 1 and on hold with the bank going thru. It’s okay. Hope it works out for you In the end. Pretty sure misha misha TexasDillo TexasDillo were in the dark. Ok maybe not for those two

Misha still peeping nt
Forgot to add my disclaimer on that post… damnit, knew I was missing something. Here..

*disclaimer* this is in no way shape or form condoning, Zadehkicks or their shady business practices. Nor am I in denial or grief (not stage 1, 2, 4, or even 76) by stating the above.

Forgot to add my disclaimer on that post… damnit, knew I was missing something. Here..

*disclaimer* this is in no way shape or form condoning, Zadehkicks or their shady business practices. Nor am I in denial or grief (not stage 1, 2, 4, or even 76) by stating the above.
They waiting for you to be down bad fam.

"Show me you live a sad life without telling me your life is sad" type dudes.

Nothing reckless. Everything was calculated. The risk was there. As were the rewards. Treated it like going to Vegas for weekend. Been fun while it lasted.
Seemed like a scam, but went with it anyway. 🤔

Guess nothing seemed outta place when he was doing his last sale trying to sucker in people for the last time. This last play is the one that should put people over the edge knowing that he was a POS. How you gonna defend that even if “it was good till it wasn’t?” 🤷‍♂️

It’s going to take time to come to terms with what’s happening.

Attachments

• 666E08BB-B423-4883-B7B8-89E79EDF9873.jpeg
    666E08BB-B423-4883-B7B8-89E79EDF9873.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 134
Seemed like a scam, but went with it anyway. 🤔

Guess nothing seemed outta place when he was doing his last sale trying to sucker in people for the last time. This last play is the one that should put people over the edge knowing that he was a POS. How you gonna defend that even if “it was good till it wasn’t?” 🤷‍♂️
Not defending him but I am curious as to what you define as his last play.

I received shoes 48 hours ago and I saw a report of someone getting an item shipped email as recently as today.

By no means do I expect dude to do the right thing and honor all those sales, but it does seem like this dissolution was sudden.

A lot of times Ponzi's just break it isn't like the perpetrator doesn't wanna keep em going.

Not defending him but I am curious as to what you define as his last play.

I received shoes 48 hours ago and I saw a report of someone getting an item shipped email as recently as today.

By no means do I expect dude to do the right thing and honor all those sales, but it does seem like this dissolution was sudden.

A lot of times Ponzi's just break it isn't like the perpetrator doesn't wanna keep em going.
I honestly think his Chicago preorder was his last play, if this was planned for any amount of time… I never paid TOO much attention to the emails, because they all seemed to sell out pretty much instantly, but it almost seemed like he restocked an awful lot for that pair… again, I didn’t keep tabs on stuff like that, so I could be reaching.

I honestly think his Chicago preorder was his last play, if this was planned for any amount of time… I never paid TOO much attention to the emails, because they all seemed to sell out pretty much instantly, but it almost seemed like he restocked an awful lot for that pair… again, I didn’t keep tabs on stuff like that, so I could be reaching.
I could see that but he also allowed those to sell out from time to time. Not saying you're wrong but why not leave the faucet on if his intention was to take the money and run anyway.

We as consumers would've had no metric to say if he was overselling them or not (although its probably safe to say he oversold those).

He could've done the same with those brown Travis' as well though. I guess it's just hard to know what was really his last play.

I think you are on to something. He probably figured let me get as much as I can before this scheme collapses and then I can just declare bankruptcy.

Gl to those with 4-6 figures in zadeh store credit. Hope your bank has your back. Check the Reddit. Been of folks been taking actions and what not.

Attachments

• D6DEE45C-0BC1-45CF-AED0-4F063F7C76D0.jpeg
    D6DEE45C-0BC1-45CF-AED0-4F063F7C76D0.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 201
They waiting for you to be down bad fam.

"Show me you live a sad life without telling me your life is sad" type dudes.
maybe theyre just dudes with a different opinion. even if it is annoying or wrong in your eyes.

and doesnt mean u gotta attack their way of life and insult them

Saw something on Twitter that showed a screenshot of Zadeh's wife Bethany's $70 million StockX "portfolio,"suggesting that they sourced a ton of their pairs on StockX. This means they maybe even sourced on GOAT as well.

Apparently his wife had also filed for dissolution on a company she personally owned back in the day.

"Birds of a feather flock together"

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is more of an exit scam than a ponzi scheme. I first purchased from him in '17 and always got my orders delivered (Travis, OW, etc) until this year. Even had my Trav Frag lows and OW 2 delivered last week. Simple research will show you that he had no issues fulfilling orders, up until recently. Never got a fake either.

Back
Top Bottom