Zadehkicks pre orders

I locked this thread earlier because it seemed to be out of control with a bunch of arguments and trolling. I guess I was wrong to lock it. :lol:
Carry on I guess :tongue:
This thread serves an important purpose for those who may have been caught up in a scam and are seeking recourse.

It's also useful as a cautionary example for anyone else who's considering purchasing shoes through unauthorized outlets. If it seems too good to be true, it almost always is.

I understand the temptation to rubberneck and express feelings of schadenfreude, a la Fyre Festival, but it was starting to become increasingly personal and decreasingly useful.

If a discussion is salvageable and serves an important function, it's better to weed out the troublemakers than shut it down entirely.

The lock gave us the opportunity to pause a fast-moving discussion and more efficiently remove those who were attempting to turn the thread into a food fight.

I'd prefer that it now remain open to assist those who were caught up in this, and to prevent others from falling for similar scams in the future.

To keep it open, though, we appreciate everyone's help in 1) keeping the discussion respectful and constructive 2) reporting any disrespectful behavior or other rule violations to the moderation team.

Upon messaging The Big Guy, i was fed some line how “posts arent loaded directly to their brain” and if i want something done, that i need to report. guess we are all expected to snitch to have NT rules followed.
When you care enough to complain... but not enough to actually do anything.

Thanks for nothing.

i just thought maybe ONE post from the big man himself might help, since the fake market is changing rapidly and has changed DRASTICALLY, “over the years” and people here dont seem to care.
Don't buy or promote fakes, kids.

7653E321-10A6-4B72-820F-059F1B3AA457.png

Mmmm
2011?

This thread serves an important purpose for those who may have been caught up in a scam and are seeking recourse.

It's also useful as a cautionary example for anyone else who's considering purchasing shoes through unauthorized outlets. If it seems too good to be true, it almost always is.

I understand the temptation to rubberneck and express feelings of schadenfreude, a la Fyre Festival, but it was starting to become increasingly personal and decreasingly useful.

If a discussion is salvageable and serves an important function, it's better to weed out the troublemakers than shut it down entirely.

The lock gave us the opportunity to pause a fast-moving discussion and more efficiently remove those who were attempting to turn the thread into a food fight.

I'd prefer that it now remain open to assist those who were caught up in this, and to prevent others from falling for similar scams in the future.

To keep it open, though, we appreciate everyone's help in 1) keeping the discussion respectful and constructive 2) reporting any disrespectful behavior or other rule violations to the moderation team.

When you care enough to complain... but not enough to actually do anything.

Thanks for nothing.

Don't buy or promote fakes, kids.

thanks for nothing?? i will help you and report and snitch on every rule broken from now on. got ya. . .

and ive been here 20 years and done plenty to help this community. thanks for coming at me like that. very professional of you. guess i should have kept our convo to myself. still seemed to rile you up enough to mention and come at me.

thanks for the post!

True, that's the usual red flags for scammers. But with Zadeh, the only thing that is too good to be true is not that you could've gotten retail pairs on the regular, its the fact that you could gamble on things like TS 1's or OW 1's for near retail. Then cats in here want to make it out like "nah those are 100% fake" - it's like bro are you guys just jealous that others took the gamble and won? That just tells me Zadeh probably didn't have a good read or guess on after market valuation of these shoes - but you can see that he eventually puts them back on his website for basically stockx money.

It's the same thing with other sellers like Kickscrew - which have had some issues with fakes as well in the past, but they've been legit for the longest. Instead of doing the pricing game, Kickscrew now literally just sells hyped releases for above StockX prices.
1413B1FE-B0AA-49A6-85E9-D4902166FDDC.gif

and ive been here 20 years and done plenty to help this community. thanks for coming at me like that.
Likewise.

I’m not the one who came at you. You’re the one who publicly criticized me. I merely responded.

Reporting a post on a message board is not in the same nebula as practicing complicity in a racially biased war on drugs that ruins lives and turns non-violent offenders into grist for private prisons and related industries. It’s frankly offensive to imply otherwise.

It’s also ironic, considering you said “stop snitching” in the very same post you admitted to literally demanding to speak to the manager.

We rely on volunteer moderators to help us ensure that we’re able to provide a safe, inclusive, and respectful experience. If you care about the community, a great way to help is to flag content that you believe to be in violation of our forum rules to bring it to the attention of our team. It’s vastly more productive than, say, complaining in a random thread.

We started NikeTalk because we were tired of dealing with the routine disrespect, fraud, racism, and misogyny of unmoderated message boards of that time. Our attitude was, and is, “it’s better to light a candle than curse the darkness.”

Likewise.

I’m not the one who came at you. You’re the one who publicly criticized me. I merely responded.

Reporting a post on a message board is not in the same nebula as practicing complicity in a racially biased war on drugs that ruins lives and turns non-violent offenders into grist for private prisons and related industries. It’s frankly offensive to imply otherwise.

It’s also ironic, considering you said “stop snitching” in the very same post you admitted to literally demanding to speak to the manager.

We rely on volunteer moderators to help us ensure that we’re able to provide a safe, inclusive, and respectful experience. If you care about the community, a great way to help is to flag content that you believe to be in violation of our forum rules to bring it to the attention of our team. It’s vastly more productive than, say, complaining in a random thread.

We started NikeTalk because we were tired of dealing with the routine disrespect, fraud, racism, and misogyny of unmoderated message boards of that time. Our attitude was, and is, “it’s better to light a candle than curse the darkness.”
lol so now snitching only deals with drugs?

and using the word snitching is offensive?

got ya.

no problems from here on out

thanks for nothing?? i will help you and report and snitch on every rule broken from now on. got ya. . .

and ive been here 20 years and done plenty to help this community. thanks for coming at me like that. very professional of you. guess i should have kept our convo to myself. still seemed to rile you up enough to mention and come at me.

thanks for the post!
Don't hide your hands now. You were part of the problem in this thread. Talking about how you were trolling people in that discourse group. Mocking people who potentially lost money in this thread.

If that's what you consider "helping the community" then see yourself out because that's not what this community should ever be about.

lol so now snitching only deals with drugs?

and using the word snitching is offensive?

got ya.

no problems from here on out
Would you call the fire department if you saw a building going up in flames, or is that “snitching,” too?

There’s a context for “stop snitching.” This isn’t it.

It’s wild to me that you think it’s “snitching” to use the report post feature on a message board, but not to PM the co-founder to complain that a thread isn’t moderated heavily enough. You’re really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this. It’s time to stop.

If you still have a problem, I trust that you remember how to send a private message. This thread is intended for those who want to discuss the Zadehkicks scheme.

Don't hide your hands now. You were part of the problem in this thread. Talking about how you were trolling people in that discourse group. Mocking people who potentially lost money in this thread.

If that's what you consider "helping the community" then see yourself out because that's not what this community should ever be about.
To keep it open, let’s limit the conversation here to the topic at hand, and not an all-purpose “airing of grievances.”

I've been into sneakers since before they became popular, and I knew from the get go that this was fishy and dude was selling reps. It was just way to good to be true.

I started looking at the thread over the weeks and saw the pro guys and the anti people and I didn't say anything because a was a heated conversation from both sides.

It sucks and I hope it works out for all those who ordered from dude but most likely in these situations the buyers get stiffed and he, Zade, might be fined or whatever but I don't know if you guys will get your money back.

Last edited:
just my thoughts here But do you guys think he had people in on it too. because of me as a regular person there’s no way in hell I am reading that return policy and dropping 20k 50k 100k 250k 500k 750k or whatever the amount is and only being able to get a gift card or 40% less of what I paid back.
I think I bought a 25 or $30 shirt from shoe palace once and they told me I could only get store credit and I was pissed as hell and I stop shopping there for a while until I learned they changed that return policy to 14 days
So I’m thinking maybe he had people post these “gift cards” To make people more open to that idea if that makes sense

Last edited:
I think he built a reputation within a large group of people, and those people spread the word of his (at the time) legitimacy so some felt comfortable with the store credit… I actually had some orders for pairs that never ended up releasing, that I recently considered asking for store credit to purchase something else, but I kept forgetting to do so. Not like that would do me any good at this point.

End of the day, all the terms and conditions were basically there, he didn’t hide all that from anyone, so it was up to buyer to decide whether to pull the trigger or not.

I just wish he added his exit plan on the terms and conditions :frown:

While there seemed to be tons of red flags, it wasn’t as obvious as some think… yes, he offered less than retail on quite a few pairs… but it wasn’t all the time, and it wasn’t an unlimited amount. Most preorders (gr or not) were usually more than retail, some quite a bit higher, the occasional codes are what brought it down to less than retail. Majority of hype stuff was quite a bit more than retail from the jump, and no codes were allowed, or at least a smaller % off, which still ended up a lot more than box prices. Example, I remember seeing yellow off white af1s preorder for something like $1200 in my size. So it wasn’t always a less than retail thing for all his sales.

So like I said… it really wasn’t as obvious as some think it was.

Let's not forget he was trying to charge a 40% cancelation fee if you decided you ain't want to wait a year 😂 no exemptions. Accept maybe store credit 😂
:lol:

This guy is such a clown and people let him dictate on HIS terms. Screw him and the way he ran his business. He was a douchebag from the start.

I really can’t believe all of the people that let him push his “my way or the highway” plan.

:lol:

This guy is such a clown and people let him dictate on HIS terms. Screw him and the way he ran his business. He was a douchebag from the start.

I really can’t believe all of the people that let him push his “my way or the highway” plan.
All you had to do was comment on his IG about how it takes forever to get orders, and he'd get in his feelings, ban you and refund you 100% of your money. What a clown..... 😂

All you had to do was comment on his IG about how it takes forever to get orders, and he'd get in his feelings, ban you and refund you 100% of your money. What a clown..... 😂
This is what amazed me the most. His “email department” was always SO backed up but his delete your negative comment and block your *** from Instagram department was open and running 24/7

Back
Top Bottom