Zadehkicks pre orders

This is what amazed me the most. His “email department” was always SO backed up but his delete your negative comment and block your *** from Instagram department was open and running 24/7
LMAO facts. That's how you knew it was a Ponzi, perception was everything to him and his IG presence.....💯

His “email department” was always SO backed up but his delete your negative comment and block your *** from Instagram department was open and running 24/7
He might have been practicing say, methodical management and determined that social media was more important to his bottom line than customer service
shrug-mj.gif

For anyone that followed dude for a while on IG ever notice him mention how the work was becoming overwhelming? I can almost remember him mentioning more than once he was looking into some type of exit plan. If I remember correctly, he said something about someone else to take over operations… he also used to mention in the past that he didn’t trust many people in/around his warehouse. Wonder if he just never felt he could trust anyone to take over, and felt this was the only way out?

I’m really curious to know the truth behind all this.

For anyone that followed dude for a while on IG ever notice him mention how the work was becoming overwhelming? I can almost remember him mentioning more than once he was looking into some type of exit plan. If I remember correctly, he said something about someone else to take over operations… he also used to mention in the past that he didn’t trust many people in/around his warehouse. Wonder if he just never felt he could trust anyone to take over, and felt this was the only way out?

I’m really curious to know the truth behind all this.
Yes, he’d also talk about how he wouldn’t hire sneaker people because they just wanted to learn to be him then leave. In reality he didn’t want to hire them because they’d realize something was fishy when the biggest reseller with the best prices was sourcing 100,000 pairs from the custiest spot (StockX) paying double what he sold for.

I think it's always logical to be skeptical about making pre-orders with a less reputable company because there's a risk they might try to pull a fast one similar to what this company seems to have done.

You won't have to worry about that with established companies like how Target or GameStop took deposits to make a reserve on upcoming video game consoles. It's not like they're going to conveniently go out of business and skip out with peoples' money like this scum seems to have done.

Despite not having much knowledge about this guy and his business until I saw it discussed on this site, it always seemed to scream fly-by-night operation to me.

I’m calling this an internal issue with high-up Nike execs and I think this is damage control internally from Nike. I think someone at Nike found out about their execs connection to Zadeh maybe a couple months maybe a few weeks ago and brought an end to that connection.

A dude named Spencer Cornelia has a channel over on YT that exposes and calls out all manner of internet based schemes. He literally posted about this issue about Zadeh 7-8 hours ago. Here’s the link…

From the video Zadehs real name is Michael Malekzadeh. He’s based in Eugene Oregon as well as this being the location of his warehouse. I mention this because last year Nike's vice president and general manager for North America, Anne Herbert resigned after it was discovered that her kid was using her credit card, buying hard to get sneakers and then reselling them. Here’s a quote from her kid…

"If you know the right people here, this is the city to sell shoes," he told Bloomberg. The right people "can give you access to stuff that, like, a normal person would not have access to." Link…

We also had the Marcus Jordan Trophy Room debacle where he knowingly resold his TR AJ1 and made huge profits. Furthermore, just two weeks ago Nike decided to sue SX for the “trademark” infringement involving the SX NFT’s That were supposed to represent a real shoe and NIKE had purchased 4 AJ1 that turned out to all be fake lol. At the end of the article is this quote…

"Nike's latest filing is not only baseless but also is curious given that their own brand protection team has communicated confidence in our authentication program, and that hundreds of Nike employees – including current senior executives – use StockX to buy and sell products."

All of the above to say that IMO, this is internal damage control from NIKE to prevent monetary losses from pandemic/inflation/reputation/consumer confidence. The timing of the lawsuit with SX and Zadehs bankruptcy filing is awfully coincidental. Remember, Zadehs business was growing.

I believe that dumb kid also exposed himself as a reseller by abusing the hell out of his mom's Nike discount hookup because he was exposed going to multiple Nike outlets and buying in large bulk at each spot with her discount and credit card.

If anyone is in that discord, check out the bulk order screenshots channel.

This guy spent $131k on Jordan 5 racer blues. :sick:

7AD11323-0837-4CCD-AF27-EBD319F9B5AA.jpeg

Did that guy really spend that much to hoard the hell out of a model that wasn't highly coveted? I'm pretty sure they weren't going for much higher than retail on the secondary market.

People don't believe there is money to be made on some of these gr Jordans but there is.

A 40k flip even if it took 6 months is better than any of the wins you would've gotten in the market unless you timed it extremely well.

I think it's always logical to be skeptical about making pre-orders with a less reputable company because there's a risk they might try to pull a fast one similar to what this company seems to have done.
The irony about my experience is I thought the same way for YEARS. There are mentions of Zadeh on this site /in this section specifically going back to at least 2017.

After years of seeing the name and thinking "damn this **** still popping" I finally took the leap last year.

Reputation is fluid tbh. Nice kicks was once a fake site now they have a reputation of being a reputable sneaker media company.

I been buying shoes online for nearly 20 years (I think my first pair was paid for via money order with instyleshoes). While it's nice to take such a strong stance on unauthorized retailers we've all more than likely spent at least some money with a shop or "seller" that doesn't exactly have a Nike account.

Last edited:
Red flags for me go up when a dude starts taking preorders for rumored releases months in advance. People don't even know stock allocation or how easy they will be to get. It tells me, he just wants your money and I'll worry about the rest later.
My girlfriend was in some botting cook groups and they had a rule to never order anything they didn’t have a sku (I could be wrong about the name but I think that’s what they call the product number)

Red flags for me go up when a dude starts taking preorders for rumored releases months in advance. People don't even know stock allocation or how easy they will be to get. It tells me, he just wants your money and I'll worry about the rest later.

Pure laziness and greed at that point, he stopped giving a **** but people still kept falling for it

Did that guy really spend that much to hoard the hell out of a model that wasn't highly coveted? I'm pretty sure they weren't going for much higher than retail on the secondary market.

I can speak on what I've seen with Zadeh. Could be two things: 1) Small profit is better than no profit, 2) Most likely: To get the more exclusive sneakers in bulk, Zadeh use to have a preferred list of customers that got first dibs on it and every one else was SOL. From what I've heard, you had to spend a good amount of money on bulk to get to that list. Could be he was setting up for the future with this order.

Last edited:
I can speak on what I've seen with Zadeh. 1. Could be two things: Small profit is better than no profit, 2) Most likely: To get the more exclusive sneakers in bulk, Zadeh use to have a preferred list of customers for that got first dibs on it and every one else was SOL. From what I've heard, you had to spend a good amount of money on bulk to get to that list. Could be he was setting up for the future with this order.

Thats how it works. That’s why I really want to see how many of these bulk orders were fulfilled on the reg. He had to be playing shell games with the guys telling them like he couldn’t come through on this one but take store credit and I got you with these. I can’t see him actually coming through with multiple orders in the 1000s of one colorway. If that’s the case Id lean over to the he had high quality reps side of the fence.

So kickscrew was procuring from zadeh, and using the same model by purchasing from SX when they can't fulfill?

Well at least this kind of confirms my thoughts for the past couple years, that goat and stockx prices were being manipulated by big time resellers.

What’s really crazy to me is how much people actually bought bulk from this dude just to flip. Without even questioning how it’s possible for him to have so many pairs. SMH

Well at least this kind of confirms my thoughts for the past couple years, that goat and stockx prices were being manipulated by big time resellers.

What’s really crazy to me is how much people actually bought bulk from this dude just to flip. Without even questioning how it’s possible for him to have so many pairs. SMH

I think a lot of people just thought he was somehow "connected" and didn't think too deeply about it, particularly since it seems he was fulfilling for so many years.

Back
Top Bottom