Zodiac Signs Vol. Whats this nonsense?

NT, do ya'll believe in your zodiac signs? Does it somewhat correlate to you and your personality? Of course life expiriences are what shape you as a human being, but it's pretty astonishing how these traits from your zodiac somewhat reflect upon you.

Every time a girl asks me what my sign is, that's a deal breaker. Tells me right off the bat she's a %###@## moron.

I don't necessarily believe in them, but I admit that they're fun to think about, especially if you think that they correlate well with your personality.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Every time a girl asks me what my sign is, that's a deal breaker. Tells me right off the bat she's a %###@## moron.

I didn't ask you that, though. Stick to the subject matter at hand please, and thank you.

laugh.gif
but being a scorpio is always a + 
glasses.gif

I believe in them. They may be vague but they describe characteristics of people well.
Me and my girl share the same birth date, day and year. The similarities are astonishing.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

this
horoscopes and all that **** are a waste of time. its just a way for lames (who have nothing going about themselves) to have an unwarranted belief that they're special/unique.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

this
horoscopes and all that **** are a waste of time. its just a way for lames (who have nothing going about themselves) to have an unwarranted belief that they're special/unique.
How can they be unique though? wth, a bunch of other people share the same characteristics (according to these website lol)

(Everytime someone says something like that, trying to be unique and stuff, I think of it like this; It's like when ya'll make a thread talking bout "am i the only one____" c'mon son, theres 6 billion + in the world, you ain't the only one. Fact. just sayin)

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

this
How can they be unique though? wth, a bunch of other people share the same characteristics (according to these website lol)

(Everytime someone says something like that, trying to be unique and stuff, I think of it like this; It's like when ya'll make a thread talking bout "am i the only one____" c'mon son, theres 6 billion + in the world, you ain't the only one. Fact. just sayin)

true, "unique" was probably a poor choice of words but, when i hear people talking about horoscopes more often than not they talk about them as if its a replacement for a real personality 

I want to show people who think they believe in this another month's horoscope with the name of theirs on it and see how accurate they think it is then. I'd be willing to bet most people who'd still find it accurate.

In a sense no.

Unfortunately in our society Zodiac reading is completely misconstrued...
the true science is long forgotten.

Kametians left our system of cosmology in India (Black Dravidians) and this system is now called Vedic "astrology".

Western "astrology" erroneously fixes Aries at Zero degrees completelymisunderstanding the procession of the Equinox. Comosolgy whichwas left in India by Africans, is a SCIENCE.

As you can see here the modern day Zodiac is indefinably off course almost completely backwards...
today's spring equinox is noted as being on the exact opposite side of the true location.
Thus you have an discombobulation of readings and signs...

2d6pmb4.gif

Add this up with the Gregorian calendar and you have all types of confusion....

Capricornus January 19 to February 15
Aquarius February 16 to March 11
Pisces March 12 to April 18
Aries April 19 to May 13
Taurus May 14 to June 19
Gemini June 20 to July 20
Cancer July 21 to August 9
Leo August 10 to September 15
Virgo September 16 to October 30
Libra October 31 to November 22
Scorpius November 23 to November 29
Ophiuchus November 30 to December 17
Sagittarius December 18 to January 18
Complete garbage.
smh.gif

The modern day Zodiac is nothing but pure watered down entertainment.

Hopefully one day though I will come in touch with the TRUE science.

http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Z8X_bgEpw&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0http://www.youtube.com/v/t_Z8X_bgEpw&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0

Yes. It is a measurement of time, and the solar radiation manifests into human / animal personalities, energies, auras, and element chemikal composition interaction ( earth, wind, fire, water, aether).

Most people only see it's use for relationships and hookups like it's some kind of guide for that only, but as with most things in this country people only choose to see what's given.

It's alot deeper once you get past pop culture zodiac. Zodiac is the division of zoo (animal nature) types by anthropomorphic recognition of a even greater patern laid out by our angle to the heavens. As a people, we must learn how to use it properly like a functioning mind, rather than allow for divisions of animalistic aspects to reign supreme.

And i wish these folks would quit letting their sign define who they are without deeper research into what it all really means( I.e. zodiac conversation starter tattoos and such and such). You could be a gemini like I and we couldn't see eye to eye due to the different days and different positioning of the celestial bodies within the gemini division, making you not like I. Everybody ain't the same across the board and the universe expells, big bangs, orgasms, whatever type of new energy to be manifested.

seems like abuncha bulls@#% to me i think peoples personaliities are a product of their situations and surroundings as at a young age not what day their birthday is or whatever

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

I didn't ask you that, though. Stick to the subject matter at hand please, and thank you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom