Zombie Deer Virus Thread Vol. Where is NT's safehaven

Ulgu.gif

I’ve been planning for the zombie apocalypse for a decade now. Shotgun strapped to my back, ammo belt, an Uzi on one hip, 40 cal on the other and a nice sized pocket knife. Just trying to decide to round out the wardrobe with either Aqua 8’s or Black/Red 1’s

I mean im in friggin NIKE talk but yall really stunting and wear Js still when its zombie apocalypse? Im thinking of going boost or runners or combat boots(i actually have no idea how they fit lol)

I’ve been planning for the zombie apocalypse for a decade now. Shotgun strapped to my back, ammo belt, an Uzi on one hip, 40 cal on the other and a nice sized pocket knife. Just trying to decide to round out the wardrobe with either Aqua 8’s or Black/Red 1’s
Lol at zombie apocalypse with trash Jordan retros. ACG or just KYS

Its called Chronic Wasting Disease.

I worked on a massive army base in Pa. with a population of dear that were known to have CWD. Since they had CWD, the base wouldnt issue permits to hunt them, so their population was enormous. It was an ordance base and towns people thought that was the cause.

Its called Chronic Wasting Disease.

I worked on a massive army base in Pa. with a population of dear that were known to have CWD. Since they had CWD, the base wouldnt issue permits to hunt them, so their population was enormous. It was an ordance base and towns people thought that was the cause.

Why would they not issue hunting licenses though? From what I've read about it the prions which cause CWD are about as indestructible as tardigrades and the only way to stem the infection is to kill affected deer and remove the carcasses from the environment

Why would they not issue hunting licenses though? From what I've read about it the prions which cause CWD are about as indestructible as tardigrades and the only way to stem the infection is to kill affected deer and remove the carcasses from the environment

1. It was a ordnance base they didn't want people shooting around ordnance.
2. Disposal, with populations so large, it was unclear how to properly dispose of the dear.
3. During a previous BRAC the Pentagon and their infinite wisdom gave some government property to the state and no one knew who would be responsible. It was a gated base so the dear were cut off from the surrounding outside dear.

1. It was a ordnance base they didn't want people shooting around ordnance.
2. Disposal, with populations so large, it was unclear how to properly dispose of the dear.
3. During a previous BRAC the Pentagon and their infinite wisdom gave some government property to the state and no one knew who would be responsible. It was a gate base so teh dear were cut off from the surrounding outside dear.

:lol:

Got any wild stories of dudes getting attacked by the crazy deer?

Bought a bow from dicks sporting goods like a year ago for self defense since gun license was taking a while

Full on darryl mode

Please, Joe Rogan eats zombie deer carcasses all the time. Raw. Mans digs in mid hunt, no dambs given.

A lil wasting disease ain’t never hurt no one. What you lose in body parts you make up for in character.

:lol:

Got any wild stories of dudes getting attacked by the crazy deer?

Naw, thats Hollywood! They werent running around attacking people. They were mostly lethargic, they would do absolutely nothing. They wouldnt eat or do anything deer are known to do, they would just simply waste away.

Please, Joe Rogan eats zombie deer carcasses all the time. Raw. Mans digs in mid hunt, no dambs given.

A lil wasting disease ain’t never hurt no one. What you lose in body parts you make up for in character.

Most deer with CWD are on military installations or areas where they are separated from an outside population. They scare you because they dont want the liability and people just eating it and we dont know the side effects.

I know people that will bring home road kill as long as the guts havent "wasted" the meat.

Last edited:

Post to screen name definitely matches

Back
Top Bottom