Zombie outbreak Vol. are you ready?

jbpkickz

Banned
with all da face eaters, baby eaters and intestine tossin, you know some $$%% bout to go down broskis , i already got my plan, destroy the stairs chill in the attic with loads of food beer and
pimp.gif
machete gun and crowbar , wait it out
yall ready

And what exactly is your plan once you run out of food and finished your likely warm beer? You've destroyed the only entrance/exit to your hideout. And if you devise some plan to come and go without the stairs, wouldn't the zombies eventually figure it out?

Obviously a lot of the zombie apocalypse hype comes from people legitimately thinking that they would survive.. but I never see anyone think about the virus/outbreak/whatever that causes the zombies in the first place. All the planning in the world won't matter if some patient zero sneezes on you at the airport.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Enough with the %#+##+' zombie threads!

this. op planning to wait it out on some i am legend type steez and think he gonna just walk out and everything gonna be good 
laugh.gif
. then op plannin on destroying the stairs not realizing he has to go back up 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Enough with the %#+##+' zombie threads!

this. op planning to wait it out on some i am legend type steez and think he gonna just walk out and everything gonna be good 
laugh.gif
. then op plannin on destroying the stairs not realizing he has to go back up 
roll.gif
roll.gif

zombies dont exist.  thats like saying imagine theres a virus that takes over midgets' body AND BRAIN to make only play BASKETBALL and can only survive on eating JELLYFISH cause theyre brain said so. they are also "dead" and cant make rational decisions. 

Just give me a Colt ACR, silenced glock, katana, Lamborghini Gallardo and an Iron Man helmet and I'll destroy everyone

so what kicks is everybody wearing for the zombie outbreak?
me personally a pair of KD IV's most likely the BHM's or All Stars

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

zombies dont exist.  thats like saying imagine theres a virus that takes over midgets' body AND BRAIN to make only play BASKETBALL and can only survive on eating JELLYFISH cause theyre brain said so. they are also "dead" and cant make rational decisions. 

sounds like ty lawson

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Originally Posted by Peep Game

That first pic would get eaten.

smokin.gif
Anyways a zombie breakout would be too boring. Everybody and their Momma would know how to defend themselves.

Nah, you suckers are going to be driving, drivers will always be the first ones eaten 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

sounds like ty lawson
roll.gif

After watching quarantine 2 I wonder if some mad scientist has some doomsday virus that will leak out into the world.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

sounds like ty lawson
roll.gif
He said Lawson, but I immediately thought of Raymond Felton. 

Back
Top Bottom