Zombieland Appreciation Post

Saw this movie last night and didn't really have any expectations for it, but damn, I really enjoyed this movie. Just copped on Blu Ray and will watch it again tonight. The scene where Bill Murray got shot had me laughing hysterically for 3 minutes. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The little girl is from Little Miss Sunshine right?

yeah, that's the little girl. abigail something. i ordered mine off amazon, should be here thursday. trying to milk this prime promo before it's over
laugh.gif
. movie is dope tho

Just finished watching it and also had very low expectations. Thought it was gonna be another corny zombie movie but this joint had

me rollin! I damn near fell off the bed laughing at the Bill Murray scene
laugh.gif
. Movie is
pimp.gif

1st or 2nd best cameo ever in all of film ....

will F in wedding crashers being the other ....

this will be my first blu ray purchase !!

I really liked this movie. I hope there is a sequel. A cool take on the zombie genre.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

yeah, that's the little girl. abigail something. i ordered mine off amazon, should be here thursday. trying to milk this prime promo before it's over
laugh.gif
. movie is dope tho
laugh.gif
I signed up for the trial last semester when I needed books asap, I was ordering random things just for the sake of doing it
laugh.gif
things I didn't even need online

yea this movie was dope seen it twice...i woudlnt mind watching it again idk if my opinion is biased tho i like zombie movies lol

Watched it again today... still absolutely loved it... I don't even mind that its so short... movie was made very well

The bathroom is where your most vulnerable.
Check the backseat.
Seatbelt..

I learned alot from this movie

DOUBLE TAP!

Originally Posted by dano4o8

The bathroom is where your most vulnerable.
Check the backseat.
Seatbelt..

I learned alot from this movie

DOUBLE TAP!
hell yeah.
and got addicted to Twinkies. I know I'm not the only one.
nerd.gif

grin.gif
Ehh I thought it was corny. Dude played the Michael Cera role to a T and add that to the fact there was no real solution/ending. The kills were dope though.

Just seen this today. Film was dope tho, def. appreciated.
laugh.gif
Must cop for the movie collection.

I saw it on my iPhone and will cop it on Blu-Ray

"Snowballs? SNOWBALLS? I hate coconut; not the taste, the consistency"

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom