Zoom Air Jordan 1 high OG R2T "Zoom" 12/7/2019

No way these sold out for real

Just checked some sizes did (maybe a fakout) but alot are still available.
Screenshot_20191207-100416_Chrome.jpg

Can’t wait to see mines when I get back to the crib next week. What’s the fit and comfort like in your opinion?

- My b if you mentioned it on YT video. On my work device and can’t access it.

Can’t wait to see mines when I get back to the crib next week. What’s the fit and comfort like in your opinion?

- My b if you mentioned it on YT video. On my work device and can’t access it.

I was literally going to say I mentioned it in the vid :lol: but they are kind of snug because of the Zoom but I still prefer my regular 1 sizing. I explained it a little in the video too but they have a slightly snug feeling.

Just tried mine on and I wear size 9 in any shoe and my 1s are perfect in size 9 but these in a size 9 are way too tight.. it's not even length wise or width wise for me they clamped down on the top of my foot really bad.. I love em and the zoom is awesome but I can't wear them with that tightness like that.. I don't even think a 9.5 would be any better.

Just tried mine on and I wear size 9 in any shoe and my 1s are perfect in size 9 but these in a size 9 are way too tight.. it's not even length wise or width wise for me they clamped down on the top of my foot really bad.. I love em and the zoom is awesome but I can't wear them with that tightness like that.. I don't even think a 9.5 would be any better.

YES! This is what I was getting at in my earlier post.. I decided to keep my sz 11 because the length is fine but they have a clamping effect for sure. I guess I couldn't find the words at the time in my video :lol: but this is exactly it. I would half up to an 11. 5 in a case like this but 11 is my comfy AJ1 size. I do 10.5s whenever Im forced to cop a women's 12.

YES! This is what I was getting at in my earlier post.. I decided to keep my sz 11 because the length is fine but they have a clamping effect for sure. I guess I couldn't find the words at the time in my video :lol: but this is exactly it. I would half up to an 11. 5 in a case like this but 11 is my comfy AJ1 size. I do 10.5s whenever Im forced to cop a women's 12.
I'm debating on getting a super thin insole and pulling out the stock one and putting the thin one In to see if it gives me just the little bit of extra room on the top of my foot.. I'll let you no how it works and if it doesn't probably gonna have to just return em which sucks cause I really like the zoom and the color.. I hope they give us the zoom in normal leather 1s that would be sick

I'm debating on getting a super thin insole and pulling out the stock one and putting the thin one In to see if it gives me just the little bit of extra room on the top of my foot.. I'll let you no how it works and if it doesn't probably gonna have to just return em which sucks cause I really like the zoom and the color.. I hope they give us the zoom in normal leather 1s that would be sick

Closest we got to that was the two SB pairs that dropped over the summer. I think the reason the zoom is such a thing is because its directly under the insole like the KD12's. Usually they build it into the midsole or like on the SB's they put it in the heel of the insole only so the toe box is usually unaffected.

Has anyone tried this with the alternate red or green laces yet? I don't feel like doing it myself right now lol

edit: found a YouTube video.

Last edited:
I think the materials are cool AF but the color way isn't that great on a 1. I gave the clear sole a pass on the Black pair but I'm not the biggest fan of clear soles on 1's.

And I forgot to mention the laces in my video but they are kind of random. I guess I can understand the red since a lot of folks tend to throw red laces in 1's with any red in them but green?? The fuhq :lol:

Definitely gonna scoop down the road for the disco.

Really like the racer blue joints and the materials being used on them. The 3m joints nice but the creasing will me make go crazy, especially for a shoe that retails for $175. I need performance materials that can hold up well for the blacktop.

Can't wait to see more colorways.

Definitely gonna scoop down the road for the disco.

Really like the racer blue joints and the materials being used on them. The 3m joints nice but the creasing will me make go crazy, especially for a shoe that retails for $175. I need performance materials that can hold up well for the blacktop.

Can't wait to see more colorways.
I've been wearing mine for probably less than 2 hours, took maybe 300 steps max. They're already creased.

Attachments

• Image 2.jpeg
    Image 2.jpeg
    339.4 KB · Views: 844
Just to echo whats been said, as much as i like this shoe they are unwearable. I tried 3 diff insole variations to no avail. nike let me down on this one

Just tried these on and love em' so comfy for 1's. Just waiting onna deep discount, or the right CW now.

Just to echo whats been said, as much as i like this shoe they are unwearable. I tried 3 diff insole variations to no avail. nike let me down on this one
That’s interesting, because they were comfortable for me. It was the 3M creasing that was the problem on mine.

Back
Top Bottom