Zoom BB 2 iD's came today...pics HERE!

Man those look nice but i really want to make B. Roy's with the red base color.
mad.gif

the quality looks nice on them bb2's.im fighting the urge to make one for the longest time but seeing the finished iD itself swayed me instantly.

$125 seems a bit much to get a customized pair, when we had the option of getting a GR pair with the recent F&F discounts for $70.

the quality looks good but I am still waiting (hoping) that they will add some more color options (purple). This is probably just wishful thinking but I amhoping that they will make these premium at some point giving us more base color options than black and white.

well it usually takes a longer time for the first month or 2 when the shoe is released on id....the progress will speed up 4 months ..when i got some zkiiid's the first month when everyone was getting them it took a while for me to get them but i bought another pair 2months later..i got mine in less than 3weeks

ive played in two different pairs of BBIIs that were id'ed by nike for my friend. white/royal and black and white. they are amazing to play in, easily thebest basketball shoe ive played in

Dizzam! Just ordered a pair last week. 1 Month!! shoot thats going to be a long wait. It better bet worth it. I cant wait to take these to the court!!!!!

BP cant wait to see what you got coming in.... As for the WHITE ones ol boy made, those are SERIOUS. Im really likem them alot. Thanks for sharing. I might have to reconsider and do some of myown

if you can think of a colorway to make the silver/grey midsole work then i definitely suggest getting a pair...

with that said, here ya go, i'm happy with them. quality is perfect, and everything came out just as i wanted it. took about 3 weeks to get here...

teaser...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

if you can think of a colorway to make the silver/grey midsole work then i definitely suggest getting a pair...

with that said, here ya go, i'm happy with them. quality is perfect, and everything came out just as i wanted it. took about 3 weeks to get here...

teaser...

very nice
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom