Zoom BB1/2 in outlets?

I saw some white and purple BB 1s but they only had size 14 and 15 left -- great price though, they were $24.99.

i copped a pair of white/orange bb2's at Nordstrom Rack. i'd check there if you get a chance.

Originally Posted by BaLLaz206

I saw some white and purple BB 1s but they only had size 14 and 15 left -- great price though, they were $24.99.

which outlets and how long ago?

Only ones I've seen at the outlet near me are the black (white laces) BB1 lows which I copped, $24. That was about a month ago, I'm heading back to myoutlet early next week so I'll see what they have. Check eBay, you should be able to get a pair for under $70. Not as great as $24 but still a great dealfor one of the best bball kicks Nike has put out in a long time.

TB color zoom bb2's are at ROSS, i've seen wht/orange and wht/carolina in scattered sizes here, $40 each

Originally Posted by daaznfella

TB color zoom bb2's are at ROSS, i've seen wht/orange and wht/carolina in scattered sizes here, $40 each
Still tryin to find the White/Orange

If you see a 10.5 - 11 - 11.5 Let me know..I'll def hook you for your time.

Thanks.

Dang, Rock, I just saw two pair of 11's at a Ross here, both white/orange, and one white/maroon. I will go back today and check and let you know.

FYI, went to my local outlet tonight and the only Zoom BB of any kind (1 or 2, hi or lo) were BB2 highs with the powder blue patent leather and black swoosh ina sz 13 for $80. In other words, you can do better on the 'bay.

I saw FSR at Aurora of a colorway of BB1...forgot colorway and price....sorry.

I bought a pair for an NTer here in a sz 11.5 who simply dropped off the face of the earth & has recently started posting again.

are these the white orange ones, or are there a different pair?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by duke4005

Dang, Rock, I just saw two pair of 11's at a Ross here, both white/orange, and one white/maroon. I will go back today and check and let you know.
if rock doesnt want both size 11s i want some too....thanks if you can.

ive seen BB1s in the outlets 2-3 months ago... now i've seen them in the hash wall.

ive BB2s at the outlets about half a year ago, havent seen them at the outlets since. EDIT: Good luck finding these now... might need to try ebay or justtrying your luck on those hash walls.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Thanks.

What Rock said, except a size 12.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I bought a pair for an NTer here in a sz 11.5 who simply dropped off the face of the earth & has recently started posting again.
Aurora, Illinois? I've never taken the time to go...

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Hook me up with a size 9 and you'll be compensated for your time and effort.

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Thanks.

What Rock said, except a size 12.
smile.gif

still looking for size 12 or 12.5 bb1s in white/orange and white/carolina, someone please help a brotha out!!!

Back
Top Bottom