Zoom bb1/bb2 vs. 2k4/2k5

In most posts it looks like the nike bb1/bb2 and the huaraches are the dominant basketball shoes in performance, but I'm still looking for that one bestone. So can you guys tell me honestly which one of the two is better? and how much would the they cost...thanks a lot nt~!
nerd.gif

It seems that many people on NT aren't aware that there are bb3s. They came out recently, has anyone tried em on?

BB's retailed for a lot less and their performance was amazing. Full length zoom, great comfort, great court feel, durable. All of the things you want in abball shoe at a good price.

I think the only reason the 2K4/2K5 series went for a lot higher was because they were supposed to be Kobe's sig. shoe. Both of them are solid performers,but I'd take BB's because I think they're more comfortable.

You should be able to find all of them similarly priced, but it depends on the size and colorway.

it depends on the type of ride you like to wear..

you want pillow -softer cushioning the BB1/BB2 are the shoes..

you you want a harder/more responsive cushioning, then the 2k4/2k5 are the shoes you want...

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

it depends on the type of ride you like to wear..

you want pillow -softer cushioning the BB1/BB2 are the shoes..

you you want a harder/more responsive cushioning, then the 2k4/2k5 are the shoes you want...
QFT

Originally Posted by raw120

i will only ball in bb1s

Co-sign

You can get them for great prices on ebay. I own 4 pairs of BB 1's. Nothing has come close to them for me.
happy.gif

Had a pair of all of them besides the bb2 (which i have tried on)..... and i have to say the 2k4s are the best. Great impact protection unlike the bb's andfit better than the 2k5s for me.

The Zoom BB is flat out the best performing shoe ever.

and the lows perform almost identically, essentially allowing the user to choose the cut they feel like using that day.

do bb2s perform as well as bb1s? because i see them at the outlet right now and with the friends and family coming this weekend they come out to less than $40

Originally Posted by JJC6723

do bb2s perform as well as bb1s? because i see them at the outlet right now and with the friends and family coming this weekend they come out to less than $40
the BB2s fit wider. it feels more "floaty" IMO. i got TTS, but maybe i should have went half a size down. cushioning is the same though.
i own both the BB1 and BB2, but i'd choose the BB1 over the BB2 all day, everyday, any day.

Originally Posted by offbad

the BB2s fit wider. it feels more "floaty" IMO. i got TTS, but maybe i should have went half a size down. cushioning is the same though.
i own both the BB1 and BB2, but i'd choose the BB1 over the BB2 all day, everyday, any day.
thanks i think imma pick them up anyways i still see bb1s floating around at mom and pop stores

Originally Posted by chandsam

how are the zoom bb1s outdoors?

I have 3 colorways of the bb1's and have played outdoors in all 3... they perform great; the zoom air does a lot to cushion impact with the hard court. The only thing I suggest is, if you want more durability, go with a colorway that has a full-leather upper. You'll get more lateral support that way too,since the shoe won't warp as much when you're cutting. The suede uppers give up a lot laterally, but they feel pillowy soft and very comfortable (likeZK3's).

Originally Posted by offbad

I own both pairs as well; offbad is on point. bb1 all the way. bb2's feel a bit bulkier and a tad heavier. i usually wear the bb2 if i knowi'm gonna be playing inside a lot. bb1 is a quick guard shoe all the way; bb2 can cross over to players with inside/outside game.

I've worn all for ball, and they all are very comfy. The BBs are a bit more cushiony, but the 2k's are lighter.

imo, id rate them 2k5>2k4>BB1>BB2. You can probably find the BBs a tad cheaper though, I got mine for 60

Back
Top Bottom