Zoom BB1 Fit?

I'm usually wear a 9.5 when I ball (LeBron 2 and 2k3) but I'm eyeing a pair of BB1s that are a size 10.

Will I be okay with size 10?

The Lebron 2 runs a little small IMO, and the BB runs true, so you may find it doesn't fit you that well.

You might want to double check if it's the Zoom BB AF you're looking at, the AF runs a little wider than standard.

I have wide feet and my BB1's are true to size, and such great basketball performance shoes as well

I would say that 10's in BB's would be a tad big. I usually wear 8.5's in shoes, for example in a pair of Kobe's, and I do own a pair of8.5's in BB's which is ok, but I bought two other pair in 8's and they are a better fit, especially if they are for playing ball. Now, inUltraflight's, I had 3 pair, all 9's. Could not even get my foot in an 8.5. So for those, a size 10 might work for you. Hope that all makes sense.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Thanks.

What about Ultraflights in a 10?

I've never worn them... but i would guess that the nature of Foamposite is such that they'll provide a better fit.

I've owned 2 pairs of BB1 and if your a guard I would definately recommend them. The zoom beats slightly quicker that usual however wearin half a sizebigger would be a lil bit big, just wear thicker socks.

Quick question. In 2k4's and Hyperizes, 9's were too big. With the BB1's, should I go 8.5 or 9? In Lebron IV's, I went 8.5. And Soldier3's, 8.5 were too small.

nike-zoom-flight-club-1.jpg

I think I settled on getting Flightclubs instead...should I go with a 9 or size up to a 10? I would get a 9.5 but the seller doesn't have any that size
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom